Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I am surprised that Miss rabbit up her hole did that. They of course did not listen to her.

Actually they did, both covered up for a couple of days. But the Polya became more confident and open and the clothes came off again. I would not be surprised if Jasmin did the same

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hmm so Belle dresses like Jasmin, hidden changes almost like Jasmin (I can assure you she's never done that before) then goes jogging with Caro like Jasmin ... Is this Belle needing to follow someone else like Anna, Lola and no Caro? I don't think this bodes well for My Belle. I think My Belle is easily persuaded by people and while out jogging Caro will try to talk her around suggesting maybe that Belle and her friend take her room and Rebecca goes into Belle's room.I'd be pleased with that arrangement because of the great cameras in that room but that won't count for anything is she changes under a towel wheras Lola's room offers a better shower and mor space to wander around nude in and comparable cameras.

It is just speculation and knowledge of the way people behave.

I beleive that Lola was coaching Rebeca to be the lady of the house, If you noticed that Rebeca was in Lola's hip pocket, and besides there is a reason she has the Master Bedroom and moved in from the time of her return. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yury translated:  Belle asked Lola if her girlfriend could sleep in the master bedroom when she comes. That's really all I know. She comes in the end of the week, but do not know which day. Or who it is.

I too saw a translation, in fact it seems that Belle's friend will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday, and will leave at the end of the week.

And she will not be sharing with Belle, my understanding is that Belle will share with Rebecca, and Belle's friend will sleep in Belle's bed. This is the plan anyway, maybe a few drinks will change things :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

agree

In fact Polya ended up as averse to a top as Ilona and did ocassionally wander around naked, a bit less than Stella maybe and a lot less than Belle and an awful lot less than Irma. Maybe it's more about stealing focus - when Polya and Belle danced together topless, or even naked in My Belle's case, they were always trying to push themselves forward between their rival and the mirror.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

In fact Polya ended up as averse to a top as Ilona and did ocassionally wander around naked, a bit less than Stella maybe and a lot less than Belle and an awful lot less than Irma. Maybe it's more about staling focus - when Polya and Belle danced together topless, or even naked in My Belle's case, they were always trying to push themselves forward between their rival and the mirror.

Danaya was also shy in the beginning .)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I too saw a translation, in fact it seems that Belle's friend will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday, and will leave at the end of the week.

And she will not be sharing with Belle, my understanding is that Belle will share with Rebecca, and Belle's friend will sleep in Belle's bed. This is the plan anyway, maybe a few drinks will change things :biggrin:

Well maybe nudity in Rebecca's room for me but Belle didn't like sleeping in that room with Lola - maybe she didn't trust her fully. But the argument stands if Caro somehow engineers a Jasmin swap because Lola's bed has plentry of room for 2 whereas Caro's bed is a tight fit.

Just now, Noldus said:

Danaya was also shy in the beginning .)

And it was 4 months before Ilona used a toy. It is important to know that the girls can change, if they are given a chance. If we scream and shout about how they don't fit in the project they will probably become even more introverted (assuming they know about websites like CC, which we think they do.) Given time every girl can come out of their shell

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And it was 4 months before Ilona used a toy. It is important to know that the girls can change, if they are given a chance. If we scream and shout about how they don't fit in the project they will probably become even more introverted (assuming they know about websites like CC, which we think they do.) Given time every girl can come out of their shell

It was however just a few days before Ilona showed everything on the LR couch. Also Aida and Layla never changed.