Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

10 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't know if Stella bought her toy or if Ilona left it for her. It's hard to say, it's a very popular model (Ilona, Megan, Polya, Desiree, Stella)

I'd like to see a repeat with the one Irma had.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't know if Stella bought her toy or if Ilona left it for her. It's hard to say, it's a very popular model (Ilona, Megan, Polya, Desiree, Stella)

The way Ilona loved her pinky id say she took it with her. 

That model should be RLC standard issue to the girls under condition they have to use it ! 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Ilona walked in on Irma masturbating once. Irma didn't stop :biggrin:

Let's face although sometimes she would get upset, once over Ilona, and certainly after leavingreally too early the first time, Irma was a very together and mature woman. The ones who bated the most frequently were the ones who could handle a situation like that. I think a few bate if they are confident that they won't be disturbed like I think Anna was once or twice but I really believe that because they are generally not close friends like university flatmates who will come to an agreement with special knocks or signs etc. there is a lot of fear of discovery amongst the girls. Like I said they are a number of bargers, people with just no stop and think buttons - Ilona was notorious for that - then that it what they are most scared off and if theya re scared most of them won't get up the courage to start. It's not the only reason obviously but I bet it is the biggest one.

• Upvote 1

Belle got dressed to go to bed and snuggled under the duvet. I think the temperature needs adjusting to HOT in Belle's room so she strips off!  

On a serious note though i actually think she is cold and not just covering up to piss us off. That just is not Belle! 

• Upvote 2

Belle - stop copying Jasmine. She puts the vest on so she looks like Jasmine again. It is really uncanny what 3 days exposure to that girl has done to her. If I was to make a wild unsubstantiated guess I would say that she sees how friendly Jasmine is with Caro so she begins to wear the same clothes, goes jogging, gets her panties on discretely in the unconsious hope that she can then follow Caro like she followed Lola - unless of course all those looks she keeps giving Caro actually do mean something.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle got dressed to go to bed and snuggled under the duvet. I think the temperature needs adjusting to HOT in Belle's room so she strips off!  

On a serious note though i actually think she is cold and not just covering up to piss us off. That just is not Belle! 

No, it might be cold but she has a decent duvet and don't women were knickers or shorts in bed ... not both. The vest - fair enough if she is cold I guess. I don't believe My Belle does anything to piss us off, her motivations are different.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

No, it might be cold but she has a decent duvet and don't women were knickers or shorts in bed ... not both. The vest - fair enough if she is cold I guess.

Its a tough one to call i just cant imagine Belle is doing it to copy someone. Maybe she is a bit pre menstural. Dont worry im pretty sure she will be naked before long. A few wines and she is away! You could tell she really enjoys her time in front of the camera trying to sexy dance ! Belle has a strong mind she did not like Milena telling her what she should do so im sure she would not have took kindley to a newcomer telling her to wear shorts and a vest. She is doing that because she wants to. I like watching her clothes on or off but off gets the blood flowing faster :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Damn right, mikeusa. Jasmine's arse with her little white panties looks fabulous but a comparison of their naked arses leads me to favor Belle's all the time. Obviously Jasmine's got great tits but I prefer mine a little smaller all though not too small. And Jasmine is probably prettier but Belle's face is full of expressions and seems transformable. Belle has just fantastic wild hair. But this analysis doesn't matter because my cock just says "Belle".

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its a tough one to call i just cant imagine Belle is doing it to copy someone. Maybe she is a bit pre menstural. Dont worry im pretty sure she will be naked before long. A few wines and she is away! You could tell she really enjoys her time in front of the camera trying to sexy dance ! Belle has a strong mind she did not like Milena telling her what she should do so im sure she would not have took kindley to a newcomer telling her to wear shorts and a vest. She is doing that because she wants to. I like watching her clothes on or off but off gets the blood flowing faster :biggrin:

No I don't think she's due for a few days yet - yes I know it varies but it does not seem long enough ago because it was just before the orgy last time. Anything Belle might be doing to copy Jasmine would be totally unconscious but the brain works in mysterious ways. On the cold theory I saw Lima and she is dressed head to toe in bed.