Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, TheZoidberg said:

Is in this (or the other barcelona-apartment) ever some masturbation aktion? I never saw a girl be naughty :-(

Yes but it is quite rare. Stella bated with a dildo, Milena bated to Belle's pictures - yes, really - I am pretty sure Lima has bated but I don't think the 3 in B2 have ever bated - there's been movement under the covers but nothing concrete although Belle might have done it once in B1

17 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

BBSQ69:       Stop trying to convince them, all they see is a cute little brat that is not happy and whines her way in Barc, 2.  Next girl who doesn't like it at Barc. 1  Will ask to be moved to Barc,2  so It will make it 5 girls in Barc 2,  And so on and so on and so on You'll have 10 girls in Barc 2 just because these little princesses want their way.

Agree,this girls that don't like barca1 housemates and just go all the time to barca2 makes no sense..in jasmine case the few time she it's in her appropriate apartment(barca1) she closes in her debroom and have no contact with the others..so what is She doing in rlc?Basicaly barca1 its an two resident house and b2 an four residents..not to mention jasmin gets along nível with Carol..and both are an boredom to watch.

• Upvote 1

Carol westerday was paking clothes or look like it..have no ideia the time she it's in rlc..one thing for sure had no joy at all watching her.The only girl in b2 right now that Seems  interested in being  active and doing fun things in Belle..Reb everytime I wach her she it's on computer,the other one(Carol) does absolutely nothing fun to be watched or fallow..

My Belle did not put her panties on at the WC this time although they did go on very soon after with the briefest of pussy flashes. In the shower Belle did remove her clothes off camera and then never once faced the camera the shower.

If you have seen My Belle shower you will know that she faces the camera as much as anyone. Her behaviour since yesterday morning has been really odd and like I said the business of the changing - up to yesterday top off in the BeR, knickers off in the BaR facing the camera - has been most obvious. Jasmine comes hides from the camera at the WC area to change panties yesterday and Belle is pretty much following suit. No you may say this is nothing to do with Jasmine but I predicted this kind of thing might happen. I mean think about Belle not facing the camera during a shower ... Belle who was naked for a lot of the first few weeks before Milena came and when she had a shower those panties tended to stay off until she actually dressed which could be hours. Of course she could have been affected by pictures of her spreading her legs at the party but the change did not happen until over a day later and anyway she is always the first with the pictures from social media, showing Stella for instance. Who knows but is this now the end of My Belle's Irma like attitude to clothing? Not if she drinks I suspect unless Jasmine is there.

Still can't believe that shower.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle did not put her panties on at the WC this time although they did go on very soon after with the briefest of pussy flashes. In the shower Belle did remove her clothes off camera and then never once faced the camera the shower.

If you have seen My Belle shower you will know that she faces the camera as much as anyone. Her behaviour since yesterday morning has been really odd and like I said the business of the changing - up to yesterday top off in the BeR, knickers off in the BaR facing the camera - has been most obvious. Jasmine comes hides from the camera at the WC area to change panties yesterday and Belle is pretty much following suit. No you may say this is nothing to do with Jasmine but I predicted this kind of thing might happen. I mean think about Belle not facing the camera during a shower ... Belle who was naked for a lot of the first few weeks before Milena came and when she had a shower those panties tended to stay off until she actually dressed which could be hours. Of course she could have been affected by pictures of her spreading her legs at the party but the change did not happen until over a day later and anyway she is always the first with the pictures from social media, showing Stella for instance. Who knows but is this now the end of My Belle's Irma like attitude to clothing? Not if she drinks I suspect unless Jasmine is there.

Still can't believe that shower.

I agree she made effort to not face the camera during the shower, but it was not a comfortable shower and was very short, she could not get the water warm, did you notice that ? 

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The difference between Belle and Jasmin this morning, well Belle is topless and Jasmin is not!!!!!!

Yes but the difference between Belle before and Belle now is she would have stayed bottomless until necessary and often would remain topless until she went out. I think Belle's toplessness is not the issue, it's her brand new aversion to showing her pussy. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but the difference between Belle before and Belle now is she would have stayed bottomless until necessary and often would remain topless until she went out. I think Belle's toplessness is not the issue, it's her brand new aversion to showing her pussy. 

She did not have that aversion the other night !!! Naked Belle = Happy Belle. You can almost tell her mindset by how much clothes she wears. Lola leaving has upset her balance!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I agree she made effort to not face the camera during the shower, but it was not a comfortable shower and was very short, she could not get the water warm, did you notice that ? 

No I am afraid I can't see heat LOL - it may be a one off but in conjunction with the changing we'll see. In fact actually apart from the 3 hour naked session in front of Rebecca who has stepped up her own nudity (no doubt Lola told her to lead by example) and when drunk at the encouragement of the very same Rebecca, Belle has hardly been naked out of the shower since orgy night but I suspect meeting Jasmine has probably made it worse.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She did not have that aversion the other night !!! Naked Belle = Happy Belle. You can almost tell her mindset by how much clothes she wears. Lola leaving has upset her balance!

Ah but she was hesitant they had to strip her first they helped her pull the top down then lola took it the rest of the way off if I remember right then she stopped lola from going down on her