Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy day for me yesterday so didn't log on at all but now see Caro has done more packing since her suitcase was open on the floor on Monday. The more I see Jasmin with her aloof facial expressions, the more I get the impression she is a calculating and potentially a manipulative bitch even though she has a magnificent pair of bristols. Could this be the start of a new twist i.e. Caro leaves b-2 early either for good and a new girl arrives to b-1 or does she move into b-1 and Jasmin stays at b-2 in Caro's room then the power struggle begins between her and Rebecca? Then the other strange twist from what I've read in earlier posts, if Caro was nuzzling Jasmins' boob on the couch why then did she go to bed in Rebecca's bed and not jump in with Caro? All very strange and if Belle's chum is coming at the end of the week then is Caro making room for her?

Stay tuned for the continuing saga. It's got more twists and turns than Peyton Place, for those that remember that other one. Lol

• Upvote 1

Im shocked its like watching a completely different person with Jasmin this morning good frontal views in the shower then extented time naked in bathroom washing panties which i thought initial improvement but to then walk down the Hall and the room to the Balcony completely nude before an extended time in Carolina's room before putting white panties on. 

She lookes so much more comfortable. Where has this come from ?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im shocked its like watching a completely different person with Jasmin this morning good frontal views in the shower then extented time naked in bathroom washing panties which i thought initial improvement but to then walk down the Hall and the room to the Balcony completely nude before an extended time in Carolina's room before putting white panties on. 

She lookes so much more comfortable. Where has this come from ?

the continuing saga my friend, to get us all more hooked :cool:

25 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jasmin walked through living room and out to the balcony stark naked and right past Belle so its not her thats stopping Belles nakedness! 

Well that's brilliant but she definitely seems to have changed her attitude today. PM me if you have footage of Jasmine's nude walk especially if you have teh hall or L3 cam - I want proof LOL ... yeah you know what I want. I am very happy to hear that news

Where is My Belle today? I have not seen her.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that's brilliant but she definitely seems to have changed her attitude today. PM me if you have footage of Jasmine's nude walk especially if you have teh hall or L3 cam - I want proof LOL ... yeah you know what I want. I am very happy to hear that news

Cam2

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jasmin caminaba por la sala de estar y salir al balcón completamente desnudo y la derecha más allá Belle así que no es eso es detener sus Belles desnudez! 

Earlier, I also saw out on the balcony topless Caroline. But the girls soon have bestido.
These girls do not feel as comfortable as Lola unclothed.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I dont have footage as i just timed it right to have a sneaky look on my fone. But you can trust me. It Happened!