Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well now but they were somewhat stimulated and My Belle says without the E (or HJ or MDMA or whatever you want to call it) nothing will happen.

Eez a good, eez a good, He's Ebeneezer Good - ah the music of the late 80s.

In all other apartments there is also sex (even without drugs). ... There were also sex in both barcelona apartments without drugs.

That now all is teasing only, is simply very sad. ... That they do not even have fun any more is simply exterm strange. ... I do not know what happend, but it seems they all the girls wait for it to be over. ... Like people are waiting at the airport for there flight. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Although those are rather loose - easily sneak something inside there.

BB you are just dreaming my friend if this kind of thing mack you happy I am happy for you , I like to see some excitement for now B1+B2 putting me sleep 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

BB you are just dreaming my friend if this kind of thing mack you happy I am happy for you , I like to see some excitement for now B1+B2 putting me sleep 

What would make me happy is if they were off entirely but a lip slip is something and so is a fantasy. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Sergio,

Don't act as  a dumb. You understand very well what we mean

You are free to complain. But posting 30 messages a day about the same complain is a little bit too much

It is not. ... Like 30 pages of positive comments are not too much. ... Would have been really nonsensical, if the people in the party nights of this apartments had begun to complain about the number of positive entries.

It is equal nonsensical to define a limit for negative comments. ... People write about what they see and think. .. That is what a forum is all about.

• Upvote 3