Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

30 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this place reminds me of the movie groundhog day  every day you wake up its the same thing :biggrin:

They have started "Desperate Housewives" early.

Look but it seems some people are happy to watch them do that all day. they'd rather watch that than dance or party or anything. Even last night's dance event was better than this. I wish they would go out, party come back then start the music, dance around lose the clothes and everyone has a good time - in other words act like normal girls of their age (OK normally girls wouldn't necessarily lose their clothes but then My Belle would because that is when she feels total freedom and has done it since Day 1 and I for one am very grateful for it) and only but the most demanding would be very happy. The girl are paid for being on this site and it would be odd if all we were paying RLC for was just to watch them shower once a day and then watch TV albeit in the panties. Actually how come this people consider staying in watching TV in their panties real but then there is no logic than be supplied for some entrenched views.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They have started "Desperate Housewives" early.

Look but it seems some people are happy to watch them do that all day. they'd rather watch that than dance or party or anything. Even last night's dance event was better than this. I wish they would go out, party come back then start the music, dance around lose the clothes and everyone has a good time - in other words act like normal girls of the age (OK normally girls wouldn't necessarily lose their clothes but then My Belle would because that is when she feels total freedom and has done it since Day 1 and I for one am very grateful for it) and only but the most demanding would be very happy. The girl are paid for being on this site and it would be odd if all we were paying RLC for was just to watch them shower once a day and then watch TV albeit in the panties. Actually how come this people consider staying in watching TV in their panties real but then there is no logic than be supplied for some entrenched views.

they are young beautiful and on a paid vacation in Barcelona and all they do is lay in bed or watch tv wtf that is not right

• Upvote 1

Maybe the issue is leadership. When Irma and Lola are in these flats they are leaders. They take people under their wings in different ways but always ensure the viewer is entertained. I don't wwant to compare those 2 women - they are very different - but there was purpose and drive behind both. Rebecca does her best but is not really a leader and to be honest lacks spirit - I understand I think why she is as she is and do not attach any blame to her personally as she is doing the best she can - and Lima does her bit but again is she capable of bringing Melissa on Lara on board, I don't think so. I think RLC need to take a good hard long look at their recruitment policy (if it is their's and not an agency) because at the moment I would say only My Belle truly gets the idea and maybe some of the others could with good leadership.  

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: MY BELLE :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: MY RITA :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I LOVE MY KRISTY ,IRMA AND ADELE

AND EVERY GIRL IN B#1&2

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

BB now you see how it looks From our end lol:biggrin:

Yes fine. LOL I must take lessons from you in how to post in an UNDERSTATED manner :biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

and I'm not as fickle as you.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they are young beautiful and on a paid vacation in Barcelona and all they do is lay in bed or watch tv wtf that is not right

TBH if they lay on the bed without their panties you wouldn't be hearing from me I'd be to busy being hypnotised by beautiful kitties. But yeah I think they should get out and enjoy life but a lot of girls do spend all their time on their devices now.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes fine. LOL I must take lessons from you in how to post in an UNDERSTATED manner :biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

and I'm not as fickle as you.

I LOVE MY RITA,KRISTY,IRMA,ILONA,ADELE AND BELLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST THINK IF I WROTE THAT EVERYDAY IN BIG BLUE LETTERS HOW THAT WOULD FILL UP THE PAGES,

YOU CALL ME FICKLE WHEN I WAS SIMPLY JOKING WITH YOU::)

fick·le
ˈfik(ə)l/
adjective

1. changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties, interests, or affection.
    "Web patrons are a notoriously fickle lot, bouncing from one site to another on a whim"
    synonyms: capricious, changeable, variable, volatile, mercurial; More

Translations, word origin, and more definitions

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I LOVE MY RITA,KRISTY,IRMA,ILONA,ADELE AND BELLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST THINK IF I WROTE THAT EVERYDAY IN BIG BLUE LETTERS HOW THAT WOULD FILL UP THE PAGES,

YOU CALL ME FICKLE WHEN I WAS SIMPLY JOKING WITH YOU::)

And I was joking with you ... I know you'd never really leave Rita just like when My Belle goes I'm probably back to Leora full time if she wasn't already taken by the woodland creatures. With My Belle it's like having a very exciting affair. We both have Ilona 4th in our lists, shall we toss for her LOL - I'm sure she'd like that.

My Belle fiddling ... with her phone lying topless on the couch while no doubt a certain TV programme is still going on.

I have never considered the possibility that off camera Rebecca and Jasmin are doing something terribly exciting elsewhere in the flat because my camera is always on Belle ... but on other hand I have had no reports.