Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Can you believe Miss Dullsville has gone to bed?

I watched some of lolas last party when Jasmin was there,lola grabbed her tit and at one point Jasmin grabed lolas ass so she knew what this apt was about so why the hell did she even want to move in here

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I watched some of lolas last party when Jasmin was there,lola grabbed her tit and at one point Jasmin grabed lolas ass so she knew what this apt was about so why the hell did she even want to move in here

To be fair Jasmin that was Lola's apartment. She did quite a bit of grabbing with Carolina as well. Jasmin is not shy and with her best friend being Carolina she would have been fully aware of what she was getting into, but she does not have to do likewise but I am very confused about why she was so determined to move to B2 given what she knew. The question you have to ask yourself is if Lara had moved to B1 instead would it have been better. I think there would be no self-consciousness about dance parties and alcohol. None of us know how it would have played out but if  you think about if Belle wanted Lara in B2 and they could have clubbed then Jasmin blocked her plans for her own selfishness.

• Upvote 2

Just now, kitek said:

Can you believe she is not feeling very well lately? :angel:

Well it is difficult to tell, because it is not untypical of her to spend all her time in bed, but if that is the case, I wish her a speedy recovery.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

To be fair Jasmin that was Lola's apartment. She did quite a bit of grabbing with Carolina as well. Jasmin is not shy and with her best friend being Carolina she would have been fully aware of what she was getting into, but she does not have to do likewise but I am very confused about why she was so determined to move to B2 given what she knew. The question you have to ask yourself is if Lara had moved to B1 instead would it have been better. I think there would be no self-consciousness about dance parties and alcohol. None of us know how it would have played out but if  uou think about if Belle wanted Lara in B2 and they could have clubbed then Jasmin blocked her plans for her own selfishness.

I still say lola talked her into trying the water that night but lola kept getting on the phone  and Jasmin said the hell with it and went back to bed

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I still say lola talked her into trying the water that night but lola kept getting on the phone  and Jasmin said the hell with it and went back to bed

I would be extremely surprised (and maybe delighted) if that had happened. I think Jasmin is too strong willed and self controlled. 

1 minute ago, Karst1234567890 said:

würde mich freuen wenn ihr mal auch Bilder posten würdet und nicht immer nur im Chat schreiben würdet

ich kann leider nicht in die Wohnung schauen  

Firstly this isn't the picture thread but secondly this apartment is fully premium and nobody wants to risk being banned from RLC. I am sure I posted pictures of My Belle when she was in B1.