Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she is sick :cry:

she doesn't look sick to me LOL if she is sick she should go sleep not play with computer I think she is killing time that she doesn't participate with the girls, she is just putting her time on RLC and go  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

she doesn't look sick to me LOL if she is sick she should go sleep not play with computer I think she is killing time that she doesn't participate with the girls, she is just putting her time on RLC and go  

she actually slept all afternoon

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

It could be that she is sick. ... This happens and is not an issue at all. 

The pity is that I can not recognize any real difference to the days before. Or do she was sick all her time in barcelona?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It could be that she is sick. ... This happens and is not an issue at all. 

The pity is that I can not recognize any real difference to the days before. Or do she was sick all her time in barcelona?

What difference does it make in her life. 
she is either at bed or on couch, only time she gets up is to either shit or eat and then land in the bed of couch again. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Nick said:

that's a big thing for her LMAO:biggrin: bye the way she thought her nose was her you know what LMAO

yes I do, but held up saying anything:biggrin: