Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

well write yourself to RLC with your considerations least we change this unfortunate situation with girls who do not deserve money

The mix of Girls only once in a while will be the correct mix, thats just the way it works, No point complaining to them as they don't care, the revolving door will change things anyway every so often.  Ilona Irma Anna was one of the best examples of the correct mix !

• Upvote 4

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Naked is not sexy
I want girls who do not want them walking as on a nudist beach
however, I invite you to write to RLC

Then im afraid your watching RLC for the wrong reasons ! The sexual stuff had never happened like that before and probably wont to that extent again. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Il mix di ragazze solo una volta in un po 'sarà il giusto mix, questo è solo il modo in cui funziona, non ha senso lamentarsi con loro come loro non importa, la porta girevole cambierà le cose in ogni caso ogni tanto. Ilona Irma Anna era uno dei migliori esempi di corretta miscela!

i am concord with you

Then im afraid your watching RLC for the wrong reasons ! The sexual stuff had never happened like that before and probably wont to that extent again. 

No one asking do orgy LOL but sitting on there ass is that is all about RLC?

That's up to them in my opinion, they will do what they want to do. 

I don't think so and that's why good for nothing girls they live in 30 days LOL RLC not stupid 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Ok so someone is telling them to sit on the sofa's watching tv then, which is what they have been doing the most the last 2 weeks. 

because of Jasmine LOL ther respecting her 

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

I don't think so and that's why good for nothing girls they live in 30 days LOL RLC not stupid 

I think its quite clear Jasmin does not really want to be here, she is not into it one bit, apart from that brief dancing when she let lose a touch but that may have been the wine. Id be shocked if she wanted to stay beyond her 30 days anyway

• Upvote 2