Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think its quite clear Jasmin does not really want to be here, she is not into it one bit, apart from that brief dancing when she let lose a touch but that may have been the wine. Id be shocked if she wanted to stay beyond her 30 days anyway

No way will Jasmin stay beyond 30 days but Rebecca had to persuade her to stay this long. Of course all the girls are there for the money but few seem to have made less effort. What I can't believe is how model friend Caro persuaded her (because I think that's what happened) to join RLC and why she needed to be in B2 when she would have been less disturbed in B1.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

No way will Jasmin stay beyond 30 days but Rebecca had to persuade her to stay this long. Of course all the girls are there for the money but few seem to have made less effort. What I can't believe is how model friend Caro persuaded her (because I think that's what happened) to join RLC and why she needed to be in B2 when she would have been less disturbed in B1.

I think had Jasmin stayed where she was and Lara came to B2, i bet she would have joined in a lot more than Jas. Unfortunate that the ship has sailed on that one and we will never know how it would have played out. Lara does seem to have a lot going on with her life though and she seems to be learning English, well i could hardly here behind her dance music

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think had Jasmin stayed where she was and Lara came to B2, i bet she would have joined in a lot more than Jas. Unfortunate that the ship has sailed on that one and we will never know how it would have played out. Lara does seem to have a lot going on with her life though and she seems to be learning English, well i could hardly here behind her dance music

Lara would definitely have danced and with a naked Belle, Rebecca would have found it much easier to persuade Lara to join in. Of course we don't know Lara would have been any better - she is pretty but I prefer Jasmin - but she would have struggled to have been worse and she was drunk very quickly which makes me think triple naked dancing was possible although only My Belle will really have been in her element. 

I just sent this E-mail to RLC let see what happens,

To: support <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2016 1:21 pm
I am sorry to say only reason I watch RLC all this yers all girl apartments but lately Jasmin and B1 apartments are so boring I don’t even want to log in RLC Spatially Jasmine she belongs in Monastery not In RLC I think all girls aparetment turning to Monastery sorry to say that

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2202 Jas back to her bed

this is the best post of the forum and most reported 

Jas back to bed
Jas back to couch 

Jas back to bed
Jas back to couch 

Jas back to bed
Jas back to couch 

Jas back to bed
Jas back to couch 

Jas back to bed
Jas back to couch 

Jas back to bed
Jas back to couch 

Jas back to bed
Jas back to couch 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Why is My Belle still sitting there - she gave the satrt of a sexy dance in her room earlier. Go back, turn on the music and let yourself go wild, My Belle. 

because Jasmine ask her don't turn music on I am just kidding :dodgy: