Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

They gave some potion to Jasmin, it is unrecognizable

Have you guys not watched her at all over her stay? She has and will do this ... you are amazingly easily surprised. This is all about Becca's attempt to include her and make it look as though she is earning that x000 Euros she will get paid while stopping My Belle from tearing the house down with loud music, alcohol and dancing ... the Belle of just 12 days ago reduced to this. 

• Upvote 3

Alcohol will only come to effect if and when Jasmin leaves the room and of course last night she came back ... more than once actually.

Look I'll be delighted if Jasmin and the girls prove me wrong over this - now we've got to sit through another month of this.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Alcohol will only come to effect if and when Jasmin leaves the room and of course last night she came back ... more than once actually.

Look I'll be delighted if Jasmin and the girls prove me wrong over this - now we've got to sit through another month of this.

after last night I doubt jasmin will go to bed till she is sure the other girls do,cant have them having fun now why else do you think she came back out in the living room and just sat on the couch had to make sure that nobody started dancing again

• Upvote 1