Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Sin embargo, veo el deseo de rebecca al gusto del jazmín coño ..... Tonight Show?

I will not be the impediment to that show, also let me know, because I am not connected to the house today. I follow you and I follow Whatsapp, they are talking about B1 It seems pathetic to me, that there is someone talking about that bare-bones in which B1 has become

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

es la salida de becca una decisión repentina o ha agotado su tiempo ????

Personally I do not go out the accounts, if Rebecca did not stay in Spain, between that came out and re-entered, which is what she was supposed to do.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

So we have a chance to party? In whatsapp they bet on that, too, see if in the end everything is a lie?

I think they had there party last night, if Rebecca has the usual early flight then she wont be partying !

• Upvote 1

I think the same as you. But I do not want to be told whenever I'm negative. But for negatives, as they are saying this night Mel, bitch up, and are the most soft qualifications, I think the girl, hides from the cameras, another that is going to spin, right? I told you, lol

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Personally I do not go out the accounts, if Rebecca did not stay in Spain, between that came out and re-entered, which is what she was supposed to do.

Rebecca after the first time in Barcelona remained in europe and time is running out for a visa to stay in europe

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think they had there party last night, if Rebecca has the usual early flight then she wont be partying !

If their party was there in the apartment last night, then I doubt they're going to do anything tonight

• Upvote 2