Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks for the heads up.

No problem, makes very interesting reading, almost like RLC were dragging there heels regarding payments and contracts and they were all considering leaving ! It all seems to be sorted after the UM. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I come back and I read kitek translation so the ladies do things to get bonus for nudity,to dance around nude or did I read that wrong if I did my bad 

I don't know for certain but My Belle has always liked to show her pussy at every opportunity anyway,

Every time she sees a mirror she just can't hlep pulling her panties down. I think she is a real exhibitionist - maybe not on the Leora scale but one nevertheless.

what ever the case, an employee should get paid based on performance.  If the employee performs and makes the employer money great!  Bonuses help encourage better 

performance for reaching certain goals.  So, it is possible for Becca to receive higher pay than Jasmin, based on past performance

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

what ever the case, an employee should get paid based on performance.  If the employee performs and makes the employer money great!  Bonuses help encourage better 

performance for reaching certain goals.  So, it is possible for Becca to receive higher pay than Jasmin, based on past performance

Be careful what you say, people have really gone for me when I've mentioned money and contracts but RLC run a  business and a business' first objective is to make a profit so whatever works for them.

And I am certain it is totally different for the couples.

• Upvote 3

The girls are up late tonight. Maybe they want to make sure Rebecca catches her plane and say goodbye.

I remember My Belle was upset when she did not quite make it to say goodbye to Megan who left seconds before My Belle :heart: got to the door. Belle had borrowed bedding that night from Megan when she slept on the sofa.