Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

3 hours ago, ankaboott said:

Nothing new mentions

Thanks anka,i what I fear,both barca apartments becomed super boredom with the leaving of mistress..that I was always complaining..now i have to apologize to the people that sayed that Barcas had changed because of her..that was true in fact..now I only wish some all time fav return like Irma llona etc.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would not put it past her but i doubt she will. I hope she has a good time. Last time she went off dressed up it all went drastically wrong for her. 

That last date she went on didn't go badly at all and incidentally she gave a show before going on that just like Leora seems to do if she goes away for the weekend. My Belle does care about her audience but I try to encourage her from time to time, She was very happy after that and it could be the same guy. The overnighter she had before went very badly

There's a very lucky person in Barcelona tonight meeting Belle dressed as she is. I thought her perceived upbeat mood today was due to her new found freedom from her new surroundings but seeing her going out would suggest it has been pre-planned. I hope for her sake that whoever she is meeting is not like the last arsehole that tried to dominate her and who she ran away from.

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

Becca left early this morning.

Jasmin has been more open recently, has been dancing with the girls and had a topless massage the other day (front and back.) 

Thanks Ben,jasmin not my cup of tea,Bell I like a lot,a little sad I miss Reb leaving,have no ideia about barca one hope something it's going to happen there soon,think that probably I sign too soon..think rlc it's gona do something but more in late November or something..but to be fair they could do nothing and they houses and girls stay just the same.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

That last date she went on didn't go badly at all and incidentally she gave a show before going on that just like Leora seems to do if she goes away for the weekend. My Belle does care about her audience but I try to encourage her from time to time, She was very happy after that and it could be the same guy. The overnighter she had before went very badly

Sorry i was meaning the overnight trip that went badly !

31 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bollocks mate - it could not have been better. Belle's best nudity EVER without a doubt. And if you want more I can guarantee you've not seen that since Lola left so what pray is good for you? Say what is, don't just says not that, and I will tell you if it has happened. 

I realise a lot of you are jesting with me (or trolling in 1 case) and there are girls on this site who show a lot all the time - well I can't help that, all I can do is see what My Belle :heart: can show and TBH other than nudity like Vika the times when she does are not that common.

Cam I remind you if the enormous fucking orgasms people had over Kristy putting her feet on Kami's tits on the bath or when their friend had a bath - just check what was said on the board then. I guarantee My Belle showed a lot more today!

It is probably National Wind BB up day and now My Belle is going to meet up with the luckiest SOB in the world.

Just a jab my friend