Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

I am ready to cancel my subscription.
after departure of rebecca here it is like the morgue.

if belle leaves god help us all b-1 is a tomb , melissa and lara are just there to do modeling work and now lima is spending more and more time away from the apartment. I was hoping jasmine would leave s soon as rebecca left but i guess we are stuck with her till the bitter end

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I am ready to cancel my subscription.
after departure of rebecca here it is like the morgue.

You like Becca in high heels - we all know that but the life of B2 was always My Belle and she has been very entertaining the last 3 days. I do not know what morgue you have been in but ... no I give up. You like Rebecca, she's left, i am sorry. if My Belle is not good enough for you, watch something else.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ti piace la Becca con i tacchi alti - Sappiamo tutti che, ma la vita di B2 sempre stato il mio Belle e lei è stata molto divertente ultimi 3 giorni. Non so che cosa all'obitorio siete stati in ma ... non mi arrendo. Ti piace Rebecca, che sta a sinistra, mi dispiace. Se il mio Belle non è abbastanza buono per voi, guardare qualcos'altro.

I love Belle and I still see the night with rebecca megan and lola.
and I wish she were still just friends just to prove how sexy woman is.
but you can not deny that with Jasmine his fire has gone

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You like Becca in high heels - we all know that but the life of B2 was always My Belle and she has been very entertaining the last 3 days. I do not know what morgue you have been in but ... no I give up. You like Rebecca, she's left, i am sorry. if My Belle is not good enough for you, watch something else.

BB Belle can do so much by herself  she needs a friend that they play together , she was having so much fun when she was at B1 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

So if belle got her "envelope" then she is leaving soon??? don't they usually leave within a day or so of getting their "envelope" ???

If you look back at my post an hour ago i put why i think she is not going just yet. Its not the first envelopes we have seen her with.

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

This is to much B1+B2 turning to ghost  town even they there there is nothing to watch lol My Elisa is more interesting then B1+B2 I think RLC management  put there shit together bring new blood Like Irma Ilona and the other exiting girls , in my opinion if this girls getting payed do nothing and boring to us I blame RLC Management   I don't blame the girls why not sit on there ass get paid I would do that to 

My Belle does not sit on her very fine arse. She entertains in her room like no other girl. Like I ask of others, what exactly do you want? Jasmin is never going to join in that much. There are obviously not a limited number of girls wanting to come but there are a limited number like Irma, Lola, Danaya, Anna, Polya, Stella, Lola, My Belle whom have the required sense of fun and willingness to entertain for whatever reason or dedication to nudity like Vika and Lima.

Some of you complainers should describe what you want because right now at long last I am get exactly what I want - a free and unhibited Belle

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

So if belle got her "envelope" then she is leaving soon??? don't they usually leave within a day or so of getting their "envelope" ???

I think they get regularly paid during the stay. We have several times B1 seen that girls have acted extra food, clothing etc after payday. I think it's a bit outside the agreement to show off the money to us. although some have done so.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

BB Belle can do so much by herself  she needs a friend that they play together , she was having so much fun when she was at B1 

She was and you may have heard her phone call regarding Anna and Polya who she regarding as like minded girls. It is and was never going to happen with Jasmin who came alive just out of friendship for Becca. Neverthelss it has allowed My Belle to entertain us in her room but yes I wish she had people to go out with in the evening or play with in the flat.

given that the environment is that, I would give advice to RLC to increase their earnings, now that "we discovered" that the girls earn compared to how much skin they show up, why not do as the peep show, we send money and girls get naked more, it seems a good idea, at least it's clearer

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

I think they get regularly paid during the stay. We have several times B1 seen that girls have acted extra food, clothing etc after payday. I think it's a bit outside the agreement to show off the money to us. although some have done so.

now that you mentioned tht i remember adele used to show up routinely with envelopes and she would count her money on the bed  lol

• Upvote 1