Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is clear now that the girls are working with molten america time, but Americans are so stupid as to make do with what they see, do not think so, I have the tariff for the services of the girls:
each additional hour awake at night 7 €
go to bed doing nothing 13 €
go to bed naked and masturbating 35 €
dance naked every 30 minutes 50 €
lesbian scenes, priceless
how sad

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

it is clear now that the girls are working with molten america time, but Americans are so stupid as to make do with what they see, do not think so, I have the tariff for the services of the girls:
each additional hour awake at night 7 €
go to bed doing nothing 13 €
go to bed naked and masturbating 35 €
dance naked every 30 minutes 50 €
lesbian scenes, priceless
how sad

Calling Americans stupid is probably not going to go down that well.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Calling Americans stupid is probably not going to go down that well.

Oh God, he's not giving stupid Americans, I'm saying that they see what we see, and I think that as we are not happy, except you

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Oh God, he's not giving stupid Americans, I'm saying that they see what we see, and I think that as we are not happy, except you

I can't remember if you said what you wanted Sergio and once again saying what you don't want is not an answer. And if lesbian scenes those days are over and it's faux lesbian's well they're not real but fair enough if that's what you want, we'll just call Irma back .. except what can't so given that what do you want. i presume to be entertained more than youa re but RLC has always fetured many many hours of dullness unless in the company of The Goddess or Nelly.

And the BTW I am far from alone in being happy with the current situation. I am just the most vocal. Have you not seen the change in Jasmin in the last 24 hours with the prospect of further improvement. Of course if you don't want to see Jasmin dance naked then that's your choice.