Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I Don't know what world you live in,,,,but in the real world,,,girls actually live on their phones 24/7,and are mostly gone away from home all damn day,,and when they have sex they usually leave their homes to go over to their boyfriends apt/homes to go fuck there,especially girls these ages as the women of the 2 Barcelona apts,,,in the real world girls usually only are naked when they go to sleep,,or in the shower,,they don't just walk around with Titties and Pussies hanging out when they live with other people,,and in the real world a lot of women can go a long time without sex or masturbation,(Not Recommended Though),,,In the real world they don't have cameras spying on them,,unless of course it's done so illegally.

In the real world women are usually dressed when at home,maybe they wear something comfortable like shorts and a skimpy t-shirt but they don't usually walk around butt ass naked all the time unless they are home alone or they just finished fucking their boyfriends or husbands.

The 2 lesbian shows that they had was obviously scripted and done on purpose to attract new costumers to RLC and this apt,,,but these women cannot perform this kind of stuff 24/7 365 days a year,,nobody can.,,,,,,,,,,,,They try to be entertaining but they can't keep up that level of entertainment from the time they wake up till the time they go to sleep,,,,what are you guys expecting for them to do,,,just lay in bed with each other all day long and just fuck,,no shower,no eating,no going outside,no tv,no phone,no shopping,no beach,no clubs,,,,,just lay in the bed naked and fuck fuck fuck lol:biggrin:

The problem with most of you guys here is that you are not just satisfied with simply enjoying what happens or doesn't happen,,,,you are doing what most guys here make the mistake of doing each and every single day,,,You are EXPECTING these women to do exactly what you want them to do in your mind.

True and expecting anyone to keep up that level of partying was never going to happen either. Without dying or ending some real health problems anyway. They were all day and night for days on end there for a while. 

There are different kinds of expectations though. For me I've complained they just don't seem to want to be here. I wish they would go out more and have some fun, come home with a sunburn for god sake you're in Barcalona! 

• Upvote 3