Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding My Belle's new outfit which is a 2 piece:

I had hoped it was just a frilly see through skirt but sadly it has a crotch. My Belle :heart: has just been in her room practicing taking it down to reveal her pussy but if she does dance sexily in the LR I hope she or Rebecca take them off fairly quickly or we will get a no show just like her previous 2 dances. 

In the olden days last week when she just wore a bra and panties, the panties came of quickly and she was able to do all of that marvellous spreading. Not that My Belle isn't great without it but if there is no lesbian show, no bating and no spreading of the kitty on the bed, dancing in night vision is my best hope for seeing something I really want to.

34 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I just can not stand Jasmin because I do not work merits in RLC.
but today I think you have made an effort.
It is all about today with lingerie.
although better than that used in halloween night for dancing

What was depressing for me about Hallowe'en is that she made no attempt to engage with the B1 girls and neither did Rebecca. I really felt those 2 behaved pretty badly. I know Rebecca is shy in these situations but I've watched Jasmin and she certainly wan't shy when it came to conversation with B2 residents and  TBH if she wasn't gong to dance and was pretending to drink a lot more than she actually did then the least she could have done was attempt to circulate. She partially redeemed herself with us if not B1 by some sexy dancing that night but really she is a lost cause. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

rebecca always on the phone with boyfriend.
I think when RLC is casting must choose only single girls.
They have fewer inhibitions or fears of jealousy.

Not only single girls but open mind and Exiting girls, I tell you why the other apartments are uswely they stay years but B1+B2 they in the apartment 1-3 months the girls should do Exiting things ,not just sit on there ass on there computer , it get old and very boring to us and them , and the girls need a leader 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Nick said:

Non  solo  le ragazze singoli, ma la mente aperta e le ragazze l'uscita, vi dico perché gli altri appartamenti sono uswely rimangono anni, ma B1 + B2 che in appartamento 1-3 mesi le ragazze dovrebbero fare Uscendo cose non solo sedersi lì asino in là del computer , si ottiene vecchio e molto noioso per noi e loro, e le ragazze hanno bisogno di un leader 

leader as lola, irma, anna

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

What was depressing for me about Hallowe'en is that she made no attempt to engage with the B1 girls and neither did Rebecca. I really felt those 2 behaved pretty badly. I know Rebecca is shy in these situations but I've watched Jasmin and she certainly wan't shy when it came to conversation with B2 residents and  TBH is she wasn't gong to dance and was pretending to drink a lot more than she actually did then the least she could have done was attempt to circulate. She partially redeemed herself with us if not B1 by some sexy dancing that night but really she is a lost cause. 

This "party" was nonsensical. 

I suspect, however, that even if B2 had participated, it would not have become much better. B1 obviously had completely different plans. ... While B2 is used to have no fun at all any more, B1 seems to have there fun outside.

• Upvote 2