Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This "party" was nonsensical. 

I suspect, however, that even if B2 had participated, it would not have become much better. B1 obviously had completely different plans. ... While B2 is used to have no fun at all any more, B1 seems to have there fun outside.

In terms in food and the decor Lima and the girls had made a real effort. And yes I think Melissa and Lara always intended to got out but it was odd that My Belle had to go via B2 which suggests she was not aware of those plans. I think Lima got upset with the B2 girls. That party might have worked had Lara and Melissa got up and danced with Belle rather than sway in the background. After a good workout they would be in the mood to sit at the table and chat before getting up again. It was probably was doomed and I do not blame Jasmine for the party, she was 1 of 6, but it was just her whole attitude like she did not want to know the other girls because they were of no use to her.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

OT Elisa getting fingered, also B2 girls are only second due to sexual activity in another apartment, so people are watching them with interest

This was a point I made earlier when people said B2 was the most boring apartment when at times they have occupied 5 of the top 7 slots so they must be doing something right. I think the last 3 days (although less so today) were a significant improvement on the previous 3 days post party which were just awful.

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Couldn't tell you that. I haven't been watching that much today.::)

Well actually I found myself like those robots presented with 2 conflicting things, My Belle and Leora who has been giving an epic arse display which distracted me so much that I missed My Belle's shower - however a third factor family was also responsible and I missed Leora playing with the dog as well although I could hear it and I know she was on the couch with her arse in the air.