Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But do not forget, that the blame for everything is Jasmin. First, because if she is not prepared for this kind of show, do not go. I recognize that it should not be easy, no privacy. Second, if that is not the problem, it is someone from outside coerces you? What she had to speak very clearly with his inner circle, where going to get and that is what she would have done. Something not easy. Of course, not let anyone coerce, she is old enough to make decisions. And third, once you are on the site, and does not like something, it would have been smart, take our bags and go home. "Look this is not for me, I thought I could, but I exceeds"

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Miss Prudy Dulsville has definitely taken up residence in the LR. I have no idea what her game is but she's seen Belle, saw what she wanted to do and doesn't give a ****. 

I'm starting to think she is doing it on purpose trying to ruin the atmosphere here

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Estoy empezando a pensar que ella está haciendo a propósito tratando de arruinar el ambiente aquí

Do you believe?

Actually, I do not think she can do this in revenge for something. Or at least I do not see a logical reason. But on the contrary,

I think he may have said, up the ass, and go to the LR, you may be at risk if participation still have so many complaints from you.

Rebecca, almost gets into the soul pillow now at your feet, I do not know if she has used to touch, but has been putting it between her legs and her shrink, until from the cam 8 had the feeling which they were missing legs. It seemed every body from the waist up only. Of course, a big lump up to his crotch and lower abdomen.