Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It certainly looks like it. My Belle is asleep in her nightclub dress - thanks Jasmine.

BTW if any of you believe that My Belle :heart:is not an exhibitionist who is only doing it for RLC then just remember that this is the kind of, if not the actual dress, she talked about going to the nightclub without panties in and that was when she was sober. There is no way she wouildn't be flashing her pussy in public. This is who she is - on her own who knows what she would do on cam? For Becca getting naked is a means to end, for My Belle it is simply natural - we can debate how she came to be this person but she is this person now. She and Irma would get on like a house on fire, Can you just imagine the dancing with those 2 trying to outdo each other. in 6 months bring Irma and Belle together and it will be the most naked revealing dances ever.

• Upvote 3

Predictably while I was on camcaps My Beloved Beautiful Belle :heart: has moved to the living room. I thought she might but has not come to dance yet but it does make it rather awkward to keep an eye on her. I don't know if she is still in the nightclub attire but she has brought her duvet in. She is sleeping (she looked at her phone a couple of minutes ago) on the couch facing the TV under the duvet. Actually the other sofa would present more interesting views and it remains to be seen when she wakes up and what she does then. 

• Upvote 1

Rebeca has finished a nice SoBe on her pussy his face reflected peace and quiet before turning around.
At least this time, he has not turned his back on the cam, and although his pace was slow, in your face taste your body transmitia transmitia him.
thanks Rebeca

those nights of partying in barc2 are over you guys have to get used to it.once lola left the party shit left the apt.its good the way it is.the shit that happend in the past was because of lolas magic water and the drugs if it wasnt for that this place would be the same as it is now jasmine likes to do things on her own.just like belles and becca there not going to dance everytime together.belles like to dance alone sometimes.and becca likes to cam and jasmine likes to play games on her ipad.so i wont complain at least we get to see them interact with eachother and see them sit all together and watch shows on tv.we even get to see jasmin walk around naked once in awhile we didnt get to see her do that in barc1.so come on now.lets stop blaiming jasmine for everything cause if belles wanted to she could of told jasmine.hey jasmine can a have a little time so i can dance and jasmine wouldnt have no problems the girls here all get along and respect eachother so lets stop blaiming jasmine for every f....ing thing.:angry:i love this apt and the girls that occupy this apt. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, canito said:

those nights of partying in barc2 are over you guys have to get used to it.once lola left the party shit left the apt.its good the way it is.the shit that happend in the past was because of lolas magic water and the drugs if it wasnt for that this place would be the same as it is now jasmine likes to do things on her own.just like belles and becca there not going to dance everytime together.belles like to dance alone sometimes.and becca likes to cam and jasmine likes to play games on her ipad.so i wont complain at least we get them interact with eachother and see them sit all together and watch shows on tv.we even get to see jasmin walk around naked once in awhile we didnt get to see her do that in barc1.so come on now.lets stop blaiming jasmine for everything cause if belles wanted to she could of told jasmine.hey jasmine can a have a little time so i can dance and jasmine wouldnt have no problems the girls here all get along and respect eachother so lets stop blaiming jasmine for every f....ing thing.:angry:i love this apt and the girls that occupy this apt. 

I liked the parties a lot. They were fun to watch and not an issue at all. ... Anyway, there were also openness beside the parties and even more important, there were also fun beside the parties in both apartments. 

Now, everything is very restrained. No fun, no openness, no sincere participation. You can see that the girls do not like to be there and just do some work (except maybe Bella). I would be happy about a quick change of Jasmin and Rebecca. Rebecca seems to be mostly interested in her job as a softcore (?) cam model and not to be there with her mind. Jasmin is almost exclusively concerned about not being involved in anything. Sure, both look very good and even seems to be nice people, but there are also simply very boring.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, canito said:

those nights of partying in barc2 are over you guys have to get used to it.once lola left the party shit left the apt.its good the way it is.the shit that happend in the past was because of lolas magic water and the drugs if it wasnt for that this place would be the same as it is now jasmine likes to do things on her own.just like belles and becca there not going to dance everytime together.belles like to dance alone sometimes.and becca likes to cam and jasmine likes to play games on her ipad.so i wont complain at least we get to see them interact with eachother and see them sit all together and watch shows on tv.we even get to see jasmin walk around naked once in awhile we didnt get to see her do that in barc1.so come on now.lets stop blaiming jasmine for everything cause if belles wanted to she could of told jasmine.hey jasmine can a have a little time so i can dance and jasmine wouldnt have no problems the girls here all get along and respect eachother so lets stop blaiming jasmine for every f....ing thing.:angry:i love this apt and the girls that occupy this apt. 

Right let's all give Jasmin a free pass. let her continue her merry way of doing absolutely nothing and making all others around her uncomfortable if they do. 

Really the argument about Lola and what happened before is entirely specious - it's the hyperbole argument again. This is to do with someone whose idea of an evening is to sit watching 5 hours of TV and out of respect for her the other girls will not do anything until she goes to bed and this has become so routine that they almost given up. The psychological effect she has had is blindingly obvious.

Ask yourself why they not do dance while she is there. Why do they shut the door? Why have they stopped drinking - they were drinking regularly after Lola left but not now? Yes Lola, Polya and a few stronger girls probably would not have stopped but Becca and My Belle do not have strong personalities.

And here's the really crux of the matter. If Belle was with other girls she would not have had to have asked, she would have just done it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I liked the parties a lot. They were fun to watch and not an issue at all. ... Anyway, there were also openness beside the parties and even more important, there were also fun beside the parties in both apartments. 

Now, everything is very restrained. No fun, no openness, no sincere participation. You can see that the girls do not like to be there and just do some work (except maybe Bella). I would be happy about a quick change of Jasmin and Rebecca. Rebecca seems to be mostly interested in her job as a softcore (?) cam model and not to be there with her mind. Jasmin is almost exclusively concerned about not being involved in anything. Sure, both look very good and even seems to be nice people, but there are also simply very boring.

and if you had a girl there who liked to party like belle and becca you could still be seeing some fun,last night was a perfect example when the 2 girls were dancing and jasmin came out a couple times once she asked them to turn down the music,its not even like jasmin was trying to sleep or like she had to be up early I stil cant figure that one out,guess she cant stand seeing anyone have fun I guess

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Agreeing with Mr Box ... can this be a good thing? I think with a 3rd lively person perhaps even a more natural leader then maybe Becca would spring to life. There are still signs I get from her, but Becca is too nice and I suspect has a crush on Jasmin or at the very least gets on well with her as My Belle probably does but the most obvious example I can think off was before the Hallowe'en party in B1 when the focus of the other 2 girl was so much on Jasmin that when they danced it was a few seconds and when they looked at Jasmin they stopped and tried to persuade her to dance. She got up eventually danced to the hallway and disappeared to the kitchen. This happened twice that I remember and when she returned it was straight to her seat. Now I realise she has a problem dancing with other girls so I don't blame for that but it ain't half an atmosphere killer.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and if you had a girl there who liked to party like belle and becca you could still be seeing some fun,last night was a perfect example when the 2 girls were dancing and jasmin came out a couple times once he asked them to turn down the music,its not even like jasmin was trying to sleep or like she had to be up early I stil cant figure that one out,guess she cant stand seeing anyone have fun I guess

I may be that it would be sufficient to find a replacement for Jasmin. I do not know and did not watched the teasing show last night. 

In any case, i hope RLC would find an open minded girl again. ... It is simply way more fun, if the girls do not confuse this apartment with a monastery. ;)

• Upvote 2