Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The Calvin's are back, where did they spring from ?

My Belle :heart: put on a black bra and kept the pink panties so it looked promising and Becca had been warming up but something happened and now My Belle's going to exercise instead. At least we get a shower but looks like the sexy dancing is postponed again. Did Becca try to include Jasmin who'd be OK with the exercising but not the dancing. Look I admit I don't know but I have my suspicions and a perfect right to hold them and comment on them. Becca's persuading of Jasmin to stay on and collect the money - because that's what her argument was - and now to try to include her despite the fact her participation consists of sitting on the sofa with at least one eye on the TV is almost as responsible as Miss Sit There And Do Nothing herself. 

25 more days of THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: put on a black bra and kept the pink panties so it looked promising and Becca had been warming up but something happened and now My Belle's going to exercise instead. At least we get a shower but looks like the sexy dancing is postponed again. Did Becca try to include Jasmin who'd be OK with the exercising but not the dancing. Look I admit I don't know but I have my suspicions and a perfect right to hold them and comment on them. Becca's persuading of Jasmin to stay on and collect the money - because that's what her argument was - and now to try to include her despite the fact her participation consists of sitting on the sofa with at least one eye on the TV is almost as responsible as Miss Sit There And Do Nothing herself. 

25 more days of THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that about how much time Belle has?

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

good night

Can't you send Danaya over to the house - she'd be up for sexy dancing but probably not strong enough personality wise to deal with Jasmin. "It's 11 o'clock so we're going to get naked. Stay or go, your choice."

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Sergio said:

this is the sexiest thing done by Jasmine up to now

what is going on- this is out of character for her

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Can't you send Danaya over to the house - she'd be up for sexy dancing but probably not strong enough personality wise to deal with Jasmin. "It's 11 o'clock so we're going to get naked. Stay or go, your choice."

I could but right now she sleeping  may be next time :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

what is going on- this is out of character for her

No it isn't. There was a lot of touching etc. with Caro. Jasmin can do sexy, we know that, but that's never been my issue with her. Jasmin's issue is to do with dancing and I'm fine with her not doing that but the problem is that My Belle's dancing is way too hot for her so she can't be in the room. If she is the room, my Belle is restricted.