Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

My Belle's :heart: going to talk at them whether they like it or not. She has stories to tell and they will be told.

And now some wild screaming and jumping up and down like a child's tantrum - she's just illustrating something maybe her own wild dancing ... no her wild dancing is infinitely sexier than that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might just be her planned sexy dance outfit but I wish she wouldn't wear high heels and just go bare footed. Apart from slightly restricting the movement, My Belle is higher off the ground so her pretty cute face is off the top of the screen more.

Please do not wear high heels. The guy who goes on about them likes Rebecca anyway. None of the rest of your fans are calling for you to wear them.

She has nice glossy lipstick on and bright make up and looks very fierce with that pink ensemble.

And now a Belle photoshoot based on high FUCKING heels. Not quite like Milena's which we couldn't see, but then now we live in much sanitised world.

This is going to be a long 24 days for me. My Belle :heart: is still great but I feel I am in for so much disappointment now.

She puts on the high heels and look on Cam 3 the top of her head is missing.

I want to see her beautiful face not some stupid footwear.