Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

rebecca continues to fix the shirt instead of making us see the breast.
not understand anything

if she is in front of her computer she has a webcam on it and its most likely broadcasting her web show and she will certainly not let them see her breasts for free, in fact the most she usually does on there is dance ..... sort of

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah im not sure what the deal was with nora she was a bit of a control freak thats for sure. I agree ilonas entertainment value went above and beyond the nudity. I often wonder how they would react to the current state of affairs in barca. I think they would totally not worry a thing about b-2 and just do their own thing

Well as a Nora fan - oh what an arse she had - I think she was but that was the role RLC had seemed to assign her. I didn't see her before the 2Ks but those 2 girls were not exactly the most house proud duo - the spare room were they are now is worse than anything even in my house and we are a messy bunch - so I think sometimes she had to put her foot down with them. Nora was beautiful and classy and one of the most sophisticated women I've seen on here - Kiko was ... well I never really got why she was with him.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well as a Nora fan - oh what an arse she had - I think she was but that was the role RLC had seemed to assign her. I didn't see her before the 2Ks but those 2 girls were not exactly the most house proud duo - the spare room were they are now is worse than anything even in my house and we are a messy bunch - so I think sometimes she had to put her foot down with them. Nora was beautiful and classy and one of the most sophisticated women I've seen on here - Kiko was ... well I never really got why she was with him.

nora was before my time but i have seen the vids so i agree she had a great ass and she was obviously a great lay.....we could always bring back whats her name......zara whites.....she was listed on the apartment as white

Just now, BBsq69 said:

That was my impression. She doesn't need alcohol but I think without it any action from her seems unlikely.

Yes its unlikely now i was just thinking Positive, if 1 of her favorite dancing songs was to be played im sure she would be up !

• Upvote 1