Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why O Why couldn't we have two devilish girls at the same time, No we have a miss goody two shoes and then there is Belle, the devilish one

Image result for the devil and the angel 

Jasmin needs some tequilla shots to get her nerve up, Image result for jose cuervo

I loved it when she danced for us, that girl can really move, so damn sexy and erotic when she try's. 

C'mon Jasmin We are waiting :huh:

Image result for the devil and the angel

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

and Then what LMAO BB

just so long as it is like last night with 5 hours sitting on the sofa followed by My Belle :heart: putting on a bra and thong ... it 8 hours of just a shower but of course earlier in the day My Belle had already shown quite a lot. Maybe the next step is tomorrow morning do a Becca and sit pantiesless on the sofa periodically open her legs to let us see the beautful sight.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle's Calvins will be dry! She felt at them earlier. Ready for another 48 hours Calvin wearing ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also I hope My Belle :heart: switches her light on. I saw a lot of reflection in there just now and We do not want My Belle to waste her nudity in poor light. I hope she gets up earlier tomorrow so at least the daylight can help should she get naked. It is all about the light.

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle's Calvins will be dry! She felt at them earlier. Ready for another 48 hours Calvin wearing ?

What might save us from the curse of the Calvin's is the shower because Rebecca used to take several a day - it must be very tempting if you have en suite . Belle has had 4 already.

Lots of girl's go topless like My Belle :heart: is now but like that Harold and Kumar party I much prefer girls to go bottomless. I am not a breast man and I'm all about the face and what a girl has below her waist. :cool:

That includes her arse of course :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

OT to any one this may apply too (no matter what country you may have served) ........ Happy Veterans Day

We call it Armistice Day and we wear poppies which has caused a big row between England, Scotland and FIFA.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, longarm101 said:

OT to any one this may apply too (no matter what country you may have served) ........ Happy Veterans Day

same to you longarm