Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm in limbo. Is My Belle :heart: going to get up and do something or is she just texting until she falls aleep. Lights are on and the door is open - on the other hand contacts are out - and all signs of sleep seem to have gone. If she goes to sleep now then I'd follow her but now she is semi-up it's confusing. If had to bet, absolutely nothing further will happen today but tell that to my OCD!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I feel like I'm in limbo. Is My Belle :heart: going to get up and do something or is she just texting until she falls aleep. Lights are on and the door is open - on the other hand contacts are out - and all signs of sleep seem to have gone. If she goes to sleep now then I'd follow her but now she is semi-up it's confusing. If had to bet, absolutely nothing further will happen today but tell that to my OCD!

did anything actually happen today??

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

my god jasmine actually sucked all the fun out of belle ..... lol

My Belle :heart: had a big day yesterday so maybe she's still recovering but there is so much fun in My Belle that no-one could ever suck it out. I said I would not appeal for naked dancing today but if she did it would at least tire her out enough to sleep.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: had a big day yesterday so maybe she's still recovering but there is so much fun in My Belle that no-one could ever suck it out. I said I would not appeal for naked dancing today but if she did it would at least tire her out enough to sleep.

maybe I missed something, what he did yesterday?

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe I missed something, what he did yesterday?

.Over 30 minutes of showering and 3 hours of visible total nudity with periodic naked dancing and pointing her spread pussy right at the camera

If you expect anything more it is not going to happen.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

.Over 30 minutes of showering and 3 hours of visible total nudity with periodic naked dancing and pointing her spread pussy right at the camera

dang i hate i missed that

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

thanks but I lost everything