Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

dato che l'ambiente è che, vorrei dare un consiglio a RLC per aumentare i loro guadagni, ora che "abbiamo scoperto" che le ragazze guadagnano rispetto a quanto la pelle si fanno vedere, perché non fare come il peep show, inviamo soldi e ragazze si spogliano più, sembra una buona idea, almeno è più chiaro

x me its ok!!!

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

given that the environment is that, I would give advice to RLC to increase their earnings, now that "we discovered" that the girls earn compared to how much skin they show up, why not do as the peep show, we send money and girls get naked more, it seems a good idea, at least it's clearer

it will be interesting to see if leora reacts to this information because i think those bonuses are only offered to the barca girls. I think the other apartments just get a flat rate. Leora has mentioned this before and how she was mad about it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Le gusta Becca con tacones altos - todos sabemos que sino la vida de B2 siempre fue mi Belle y ha sido muy entretenido los últimos 3 días. No sé qué morgue usted ha estado en pero ... no me rindo. Te gusta Rebecca, que está a la izquierda, lo siento. Si Mi Belle no es lo suficientemente bueno para ti, ver otra cosa.

You know that I respect your tastes a lot, and that Belle's presence was always important, she has given a lot of play, it has been the protagonist in many occasions of the most interesting games of the holidays, I can remember when Anna and Belle came in Bathtub, which was joined by Lola and Stella in B1, famous photo of the 4 in the bathtub.
Belle letting herself pet Anna. Or when Belle was kissed by Lola, who almost melted Belle ...
Or Lola undressing Belle, and I will not stop naming the lesbian moment, RLC summit.
Belle is and has been a motor of the house, but like everything in life, it is better a retreat in time than a defeat. And I think the best thing that can happen is that Belle picks up and leaves the house, anyway, the house, even if we do not want to, is dead.
I do not think I've done you any favors, Rebecca, leaving the house so suddenly, in fact, unless you plan to close the house ... I do not understand this weekend.
I believe that the RLC, has caught him with the defense lowered, using a boxing simile.
Anyway, tomorrow, I think a lot of things will be clear. It's the beginning of the week, and I think the people of RLC, are weighing the situations that are taking place in Barcelona

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

now that you mentioned tht i remember adele used to show up routinely with envelopes and she would count her money on the bed  lol

Both My Belle and Caro received envelopes the day Jasmin arrived. I had assumed Caro's was a finders fee and that Belle's was something else entirely - maybe the monthly contract money? 

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle does not sit on her very fine arse. She entertains in her room like no other girl. Like I ask of others, what exactly do you want? Jasmin is never going to join in that much. There are obviously not a limited number of girls wanting to come but there are a limited number like Irma, Lola, Danaya, Anna, Polya, Stella, Lola, My Belle whom have the required sense of fun and willingness to entertain for whatever reason or dedication to nudity like Vika and Lima.

Some of you complainers should describe what you want because right now at long last I am get exactly what I want - a free and unhibited Belle

If that's all you want to see it's you choose  , but most of us we like to see like  some Excitement this is getting old , all the girls not one Except Lima trying , but the rest tearing  to nuns lol and I can't understand  one thing I knottiest they compare  there Tex messages what are they compare it for