Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

I do hope the girls get a proper sleep tonight. Much as I'd like to see My Belle :heart: spread her pussy on the sofa (oh boy would I like to see it) I'd rather she got some good sleep because she only had a total of about 3 hours last night and then she can give us a shower and dance uninterrupted by Jasmin.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do hope the girls get a proper sleep tonight. Much as I'd like to see My Belle :heart: spread her pussy on the sofa (oh boy would I like to see it) I'd rather she got some good sleep because she only had a total of about 3 hours last night and then she can give us a shower and dance uninterrupted by Jasmin.

I don't know if this staying up is for other markets. It's a wast if it is. I'd rather see them on they own schedule. This has them screwed up.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I don't know if this staying up is for other markets. It's a wast if it is. I'd rather see them on they own schedule. This has them screwed up.

Its not easy to change back once you have changed your routine. I know as a shift worker changing over from nights to days is a killer If they went to bed now then sleeping is not easy and with the lifestyle they are leading they will struggle to get back to normality. As they dont have anything to get up early for to shift them back in to the right path! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually in the UK we say paunch so no confusion or pun available there LOL A pooch is a dog especially a small one.

cooch 
A vagina. This is where a penis would normally be inserted (although there are other points of insertion). In other cases, it is where a woman inserts her vibrator, or where someone inserts their tongue, or fingers, etc. Lots of things can go up there, but they're all working towards the same goal. 
A.K.A---Bearded Clam(my personal favorite), Taco, pussy, cunt (just to name a few).
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:
cooch 
A vagina. This is where a penis would normally be inserted (although there are other points of insertion). In other cases, it is where a woman inserts her vibrator, or where someone inserts their tongue, or fingers, etc. Lots of things can go up there, but they're all working towards the same goal. 
A.K.A---Bearded Clam(my personal favorite), Taco, pussy, cunt (just to name a few).

Oh I know what a cooch is LOL I have visited many. Really I like the word cunt it just makes it feel dirty ... in a good way.