Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She must fiddle on the toilet. Surley she cant last without doing something! Even on Ilona's first stay she used the shower head a couple of times and used the jets! Then well we know what she used on 2nd stay. 

Belle has her microbates which may be enough for her! 

You will remember Ilona on the couch. How often did she touch her pussy then. It wasn't quite Leora like but it was often.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I suspected so a few times when she had been in there a long time. Rebecca never showed much sign of sexual frustration. Well apart from the looks she gave Belle and Jasmin from time to time.

Didn't Becca say that masturbation didn't work for her or some such statement?

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They say women are as sexual as men although they get more sexual as they approach the change but can you imagine a bunch of young healthy males bating once a month and it not driving them mad.

Yes ive heard the same many times which is why i often dont get why these girls are not going crazy with frustration!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Didn't Becca say that masturbation didn't work for her or some such statement?

Yes she did, i think maybe she was hoping Belle would do it for her lol. But that was never happening without the Happy Juice:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes ive heard the same many times which is why i often dont get why these girls are not going crazy with frustration!

Kami used to do it in the downstairs toilet at B1 ... real life LOL. One of the reasons why Barcelona is different from the rest of RLC. Those women are actually getting (semi) regular sex and at least half of them still bate whereas girls not getting sex (although a few them do outside) are apparently giving it a miss. I did start a topic, I think in the B1 board and I think the main reason is privacy of which there is precious little in the Barcelona houses. They need locks on their doors. However there could be many other reasons.

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

did you guys see it ? if not what's good about it lol , or you guys have ears like amplifier LMAO 

Well there was the fact that the panties were completely off, not just pulled down and there was the position of her legs. It could just ahve been a show for her BF but then what might a show incorporate so yeah we don't know but we can make a legitimate guess given the evidence. Then there have been a couple of other half hour visits and in one of those the panties were off again.