Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can't remember if you said what you wanted Sergio and once again saying what you don't want is not an answer. And if lesbian scenes those days are over and it's faux lesbian's well they're not real but fair enough if that's what you want, we'll just call Irma back .. except what can't so given that what do you want. i presume to be entertained more than youa re but RLC has always fetured many many hours of dullness unless in the company of The Goddess or Nelly.

And the BTW I am far from alone in being happy with the current situation. I am just the most vocal. Have you not seen the change in Jasmin in the last 24 hours with the prospect of further improvement. Of course if you don't want to see Jasmin dance naked then that's your choice.

surely there is a translation problem, the change of which is Jasmin, stay awake until 5 in the morning and go to bed naked, for now it seems to me the least, I am aware that it is all false, until I feel like it I will look

Just now, Sergio said:

surely there is a translation problem, the change of which is Jasmin, stay awake until 5 in the morning and go to bed naked, for now it seems to me the least, I am aware that it is all false, until I feel like it I will look

What do you mean by false. She is naked in bed 100% fact and during her shower today she stood up for most of it. Also she went to the LR naked again and gave herself a good naked creaming in the bedroom. She and any new girl unless they are Lima who doesn't attract me in the least aren't going to do much more. My Belle of course shows considerably more.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

And if you feel it is false behaviour Jasmin's fault then so were those faux lesbian shows - there is very little real here apart from the girls' personalities.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

And if you feel it is false behaviour Jasmin's fault then so were those faux lebain shows - there is very little real here apart from the girls' personalities.

certainly the only real thing is their personality, not what they do

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

certainly the only real thing is their personality, not what they do

It is a bit because start the music here or anywhere and My Belle cannot help reaching for her panties - she didn't learn that in Barcelona. The argument is that any new girls would act equally falsely so what is wrong with now and again please say what you want.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MarksMan said:

Is she your daughter on the site or girlfriend on the site ?

she is his wife , he makes money from her working RLC he sits home make sure that she is working hard that she can seport him :biggrin:

• Upvote 1