Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, MarksMan said:

I ask because i new to the forum and you always say my Belle all time in every comment. I don't find it normal even if she your step daughter.

Lets put it this way no normal person writes in this forums lol we all bored we looking some fun , and BB is cheerleader  for CC

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyone said:

had a private conversation in the bathroom earlier out of sight

ok ... I am appeased ... I started to think this apartment is getting even more boring as it already was ... but ... If they had a talk out of cams ... very exciting ... ::)

... did someone remembers the time when there were real parties in this apartment .... they even had sex there ... strage ... now .... I can not even imagine to see some fun there ... :/

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

ok ... I am appeased ... I started to think this apartment is getting even more boring as it already was ... but ... If they had a talk out of cams ... very exciting ... ::)

... did someone remembers the time when there were real parties in this apartment .... they even had sex there ... strage ... now .... I can not even imagine to see some fun there ... :/

those days will be back sooner than you think ....i hope lol

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

BBsq69...

Do you have any changes in the coming days?
Someone new to enter the house?

I have stated given the Jasmin we saw last night in bed and the shower today. I hope nobody else comes in for the next 20 days but that's because I'm happy. My guess is somebody will come soon to spoil my fun, although I hope My Belle's :heart: not going to try to stay up until 8 a.m. again. B&J had a long talk in the toilet which among other possibilities could have been about the arrival of a new girl and how they would handle it.

Something positive if we did, we were all hooked to these floors, there were always people watching, there were a lot of comments, the threads were constantly updating, and we hardly slept thinking that at any moment there could be action ... sorry, those times Already passed

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

He señalado ya el Jasmin que vimos anoche en la cama y la ducha en la actualidad. Espero que nadie más entra en juego durante los próximos 20 días, pero eso es porque estoy feliz. Mi suposición es que alguien llegará pronto a estropear mi diversión, aunque espero que mi Belle está :heart:no va a tratar de mantenerse hasta las 8 am de nuevo.

Come on then, nothing is known that Rebecca's place is not occupied by anyone ...
It is being said that there may be a closure of one of the houses ...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

those days will be back sooner than you think ....i hope lol

we all hoping for that :angel: I was looking back Irma and Ilona giving Choclet massage taking shower having fun in living room I hope that kind of days com back LOL 

• Upvote 1