Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

certain that if you remove alcohol and cocaine did this it was better to leave !!!!
Now there are more dead than before!

Com on Guys alcohol and Conaine nothing to do with having fun , did Irma and Ilona drink use Cocaine no!!!!! , Only one inB2 the live one is BB but she can do so much by herself , Jasmin must go That's my opinion so far 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Continuo a pensare, Barcellona può essere divertente anche senza farmaci. ... Penso anche, Barcellona può essere aperto senza la droga. ... E 'semplicemente una questione di buon casting.

A proposito, se io conto le ragazze in B2, ci sono solo due ragazze là. Qualcuno spostato fuori? ... ::)

very compliment. the problem are casting

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And sorry, who the fuck are you with your 3 posts. This may be the quickest ignore ever.

i not swear at you just ask why you always say my belle. I know i new and you have many post but i am only asking you question.

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Com on Guys alcohol and Conaine nothing to do with having fun , did Irma and Ilona drink use Cocaine no!!!!! , Only one inB2 the live one is BB but she can do so much by herself , Jasmin must go That's my opinion so far 

OK I admit it, I am My Belle :heart: LOL

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

it is clear now that the girls are working with molten america time, but Americans are so stupid as to make do with what they see, do not think so, I have the tariff for the services of the girls:
each additional hour awake at night 7 €
go to bed doing nothing 13 €
go to bed naked and masturbating 35 €
dance naked every 30 minutes 50 €
lesbian scenes, priceless
how sad

Are you blaming the girls for doing things at a different time?

Just now, Nick said:

B1 we have 2 Nuns that's the excuse LOL

Lara slept naked. No Lola, no Irma and Lima is not a leader so it is difficult. Anna, Polya, Belle and Stella were all on the same page so we were lucky that worked although they are better known for their exploits in B2 then their home.