Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmin just sad to RLC representative that the dildo they got her was to small only was 9 inch, she tried in toilet she did't felt anything  she needs 12 Inch to feel something, that's why BBsq sow that they in toilet that she took off her Underwear LMAO

• Upvote 2

a room has never been empty for so long, for me RLC wants to close Barc2, so we can dedicate ourselves to Barc1 that the apartment is now more famously followed in RLC, I can say without doubt that all the girls now present in two apartments can go Fuck off

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sergio said:

a room has never been empty for so long, for me RLC wants to close Barc2, so we can dedicate ourselves to Barc1 that the apartment is now more famously followed in RLC, I can say without doubt that all the girls now present in two apartments can go Fuck off

Oleeeeeeeeee :-)

• Upvote 1

Yury has translate from her phonecall now:

She's talking to someone of the girls who left the apartment. Talk about tax free. She asked where to carry the checks and how to fill out a questionnaire.

So this is only receipts for everything she has shopped for clothes and other.

Sorry Nick :)

• Upvote 2