Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Belle :heart: has certainly smashed the record for most outfits worn in one night in RLC history.

That might be true BB but when was the last time she trimmed that bush.  She is hairier than a grizzly bear.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

That might ne true BB but when was the last time she trimmed that bush.  She is hairier than a grizzly bear.

3 days ago I think but it doesn't help that she won't switch the lights on and we only have that uplight

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Wish id been at home to watch the Belle fashion show. Ive only seen snipits of it. I really think she should sleep now. How is she keeping so awake

No idea, but she got on the bed just now and knelt and danced which would have been fantastic in the daylight but still thank you MY Belle :heart:

15:13 Panties on and then nightdress so there endeth tonight's entertainment. Pity I was hoping she would sleep in the nude with the morning light giving some interesting views but I can't have everything.

She's now putting white stuff on her face ... and it doesn't belong to me.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

15:13 Panties on and then nightdress so there endeth tonight's entertainment. Pity I was hoping she would sleep in the nude with the morning light giving some interesting views but I can't have everything.

She's now putting white stuff on her face ... and it doesn't belong to me.

I think we all sued live Poor belle alone , poor thing all alone with no help from jasmine she can do so much by herself , she is an Angel I give her 10+ trying so hard 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think we all sued live Poor belle alone , poor thing all alone with no help from jasmine she can do so much by herself , she is an Angel I give her 10+ trying so hard 

Well indeed. I have suggested sleep to her many many times in the last few hours but it was a pity than we she gave those great bed shots at the end she was not better illuminated. Personally I'd like her to be fresh for the next day and after over 38 hours of awake time, surely now she can sleep but last I looked she was watching her tablet.

• Upvote 1