Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think the best way for us not to pissed off, we do not see anything so we can not complain, on the new girl would not count on, at this hour would have at least the name

Still early yet, its often been later than this and the name does not always come on mega early

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hope they made big changes in barca2..jasmine didn't bring nothing that I remember,she was pretty but not even fun to fallow..Bell on the other side was fun to watch because was life in her..we need funny girls not girls that do zero íntim life on cam..and only eat and sleep on cam..jasmine talking about you..and also about the girls in barca1 with exception of Lima that at least was proven more autentic that the others.Thtas my opinion.Sign for one month..last time I did for three..if rlc want clients apartments must be fun to watch..at least minimal fun..to my taste jasmine..and the other two girls in barca1 aren't fun to watch.Just my personal opinion and tastes of course.

• Upvote 1