Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Belle having a nice long rest and after finally bursting into entertainment last night. I was fooled by the Calvin's and had fallen asleep but fortunately a 6th sense woke me. 
It was a shame that instead of dancing naked My Belle together with Rebecca has bought that flimsy nightdress as it covered an awful let of great pussy shots but she got naked in the bedroom and gave some from behind (my favourite) shots on Cam 13. Unfortunately the world and his/her dog were on Cam 14 whereas I was paralysed by tiredness and ecstasy.
Yesterday was a lot better because the girls were out of the rooms and doing things together even if it was just watching TV, jogging and exercising. There was a good atmosphere and an interaction between the three. Then Belle on Cam 3 did a naked suction thing but had made sure the lighting was down and then managed to hide her pussy under the towel for the next 4 hours - if she had sat on the sofa near Cam 1 I am sure we would have had excellent views.

Anyway, thank you, My Belle for yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jayp1220259 said:

does rebecca show anything more than her tits on her cam show

Not that I have seen but I don't really watch. I have seen her push her nipples up to lick them but I think that is as far as she goes. Can you imagine My Belle doing a cam show. If she ever does i hope to see it. In fancy if she does I would not be watching RLC. Kitty does a came show but I am not sure she shows more on that - very difficult to tell when Kitty is camming and when she is just dancing to her screen but she definitely cams.