Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

When within a month Belle leave, what will happen? New girl, and this if you already come with the nun's habit and all set? Because if Rebekah does not prevent it, and Jasmin, will not help anything in the mind you have, this can become "what the wind did not take and we leave this great shit"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, vortios said:

When within a month Belle leave, what will happen? New girl, and this if you already come with the nun's habit and all set? Because if Rebekah does not prevent it, and Jasmin, will not help anything in the mind you have, this can become "what the wind did not take and we leave this great shit"

Well unless My Belle :heart: leaves I will be restricting myself to The Goddess and maybe Kitty if she is still around. Quite frankly I have seen everything I want on premium and only The Goddess matters.

I hope there is some party atmosphere for My Belle to thrive on  in the next few days.

What a night boys! First she rolled to the right and then the left. She stood up for a sec and laid down again. She walked into the living room, then she went back and laid down.....and when she did!!! ??? I SAW A VAGINA ?????? #epic #diehappy

~~I just wanna be happy like BB~~ 

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm home so Belle went to bed. Ah well think I'll keep an eye on B1. Seems they know what to do on a Friday night.

DES- b1 is much more interesting- the girls seem to get along together, taking, laughing, and they go out together- nice to see

does it remind you of 3 other girls that use to be in b1- but much more fun to watch:biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, denizenkane said:

What a night boys! First she rolled to the right and then the left. She stood up for a sec and laid down again. She walked into the living room, then she went back and laid down.....and when she did!!! ??? I SAW A VAGINA ?????? #epic #diehappy

~~I just wanna be happy like BB~~ 

I know what I'm doing mate don't you worry about that and I've had plenty of pussy in my time but this is voyeurism and Belle is my target so tonight I scored. Even tonight there's only a handful of shots. And in all the time Megan was here no-one got a decent shot so some girls are pretty difficult. There are many girls who have brilliant cameras and several give decent shots almost on arrival like Caro or Kitty but others are more elusive. Belle has been naked so much as was Ilona but getting great shots is not easy. 

• Upvote 2

I believe that it is wrong to think that these girls should be all dressed day but it is also wrong what he did yesterday Belle for example evening.
not that it is not nice indeed very exciting but if RLC states that girls are not actresses and life in the house is normal then I expect that there is masturbation because girls after months without sex is impossible.
I think more to sincerity when Rebecca has her pussy licked lola and megan more than to show halloween