Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a strange situation as Belle stays in more with the company she is with, but there is a big lack of Alcohol lately, maybe that's her choice after getting so drunk a few times but id put it more down to the fact Jasmin does not drink much at all. So ok we see the girls at home more in B2 but they seem to have run out of ideas, no attempts of candle lit bath sharing and that game of twister needs dusting off too. If Belle was sharing with Lara and Melissa then she would more than likely go out more with them but then we would not see much action in the apartment at all, i mean they are always going out in B1. Its no doubt the boyfriend issue that stops Rebecca and Jasmin wanting to go on nights out but, But Belle is sort of stuck in with them all the time too. She needs someone to have fun with both inside and outside the apartment, someone who does not have the boyfriend ties!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I've seen something unusual today. The girls were sitting at the living room table together talking to each other. It was only for about some minutes, but there were actualy talking. For real, I do not make it up. ;)

Everything else was the same. Rebecca is working on her uninvolved cam show while the other girls have smartphone advertising. Exterm boring girls. :/

well one minute if talk is a lot for the standards of RLC. 

damn i missed the most exciting thing happened....:((( 
LOL

• Upvote 1