Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Actually 90% of the time when she is awake, the phone is her only occupation🤮

I figure that's normal these days for all her age group younger and older All you have to do is look around

It be hard to spot someone not using one for there social media It the times we live in

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ste said:

I figure that's normal these days for all her age group younger and older All you have to do is look around

It be hard to spot someone not using one for there social media It the times we live in

I don't think it's normal for a 30 year old to spend 90% of her time on the phone (whether in convo or social media).  Often I don't think she realizes she's an adult who SHOULD have normal adult responsibilities. The RLC bubble can easily make her think she's forever 21.

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't think it's normal for a 30 year old to spend 90% of her time on the phone (whether in convo or social media).  Often I don't think she realizes she's an adult who SHOULD have normal adult responsibilities. The RLC bubble can easily make her think she's forever 21.

Your gone off the subject it's just phones I speak of and how young people can't live without them nothing to do with RLC maybe they don't have phones where you live lucky you

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

If she doesn’t contribute with this , there’s nothing else to watch .. except of course when she’s taking a shower , being with spread legs texting or watching TV/ IPAD , which is definitely anyone’s choice and decision of course 😇

Apparently, you don't have anything else to contribute in these threads since all you ever seem to do is mention the same comments over and over again, and it is absolutely certain that 99.9% of others would rather see that attractive woman doing anything rather than reading the same comments somewhere from someone over and over again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I was getting indirect references to my posts here , not by you , when I prefer your way for example and I just gave an answer . In comparison to 30 short posts , I write  15 long ones .. I believe it is more or less the same then plus I can explain detailed what’s in my mind concerning the subject we are commenting , nothing more than this 😇

with my chapter i was just teasing u, i really like to read yur long post but what i dont get its why u are always on leora back, shes not the only tenant who doesnt want us to see her private life on cam,

why always her, is it bcuz u like her and want her best?

u should remember rlc is for voyeur not psychologist,

so as a voyeur what i like to watch its her doing the malia stunt on the sink

and what i dont like is to see ugly faces in b1 so i can not enjoy other girls in there that i want to watch

sorry if i am just a voyeur that like to watch

amy sedaris voyeur GIF by truTV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

You can say this to all the tenants of the rest of the apartments or you should better wonder if you would have been an active subscriber if all the tenants at the other apartments were living their “ lives “ inside the apartments the way Leora does ..answer me honestly please , would you pay for RLC had the rest of the  apartments being Leora style ? And if this apartment ( Leora’s is the one you prefer to watch ) , why you keep on posting on other ones also  according to the way the others live and whether they have beautiful or ugly partners ?  I will not stop posting my complete disappointment of the way RLC is handling Leora’s current presence and I will not stop  praising posting when I see this apartment and its tenant offering content according to my standards . Till that time , as you like to pay honors to the sink , I also like to express my displeasure with the daily happenings of nothingness . To me it is like Leora’s is thinking that everyone’s is a fool and one more open legs camera angle, one more ass laying down camera angle and one more tits rubbing masturbation preparation could make me tune in and watch 😂🤣 I don’t , but there are still thousand  others that they do and well done and kudos to them that they see this woman only for this and her sexual contribution to the people who pay , but i also think of Leora( like any other tenant ) as a human being like you and me and everyone else here and I want to see human behaviors as well. You prefer the sink and I prefer to see her having a person by her side , even as Dennis that she won’t speak to him , knowing that at least she can be amongst people but she prefers hiding . For your hundred of sink views that you love , I expect always for the possibility to see her interacting normally and as a person and not like a programmed robot ready to provide for the sexual appetite for the majority here . Each of his own preferences I guess  . 

record player GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5