Leora - Atividades Domésticas # 76

pulo filipe

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The fact is Brokk it appears that some do indeed give him the attention, otherwise people who react negatively toward his opinions and throw insults toward him wouldn't bother would they?

As far as I'm concerned, he is a Premium member of this forum, so has paid his dues to voice his opinion as he sees fit, as long as he is not deliberately disrespecting Leora or other forum members, which as far as I have seen he has done neither, although that can't be said about some of the members reactions directed toward him.

I neither agree nor disagree with his comments, some of which may have some relevance depending on an individuals choice, the main complaint seems to be the repetition of his posts which in essence are no different in regularity than Nenemoh7 mentioning the bathroom sink or Masterchef professing his undying love for Leora or indeed Pulo updating every minute of the day.

If other members sensibilities are offended by another persons posts they should sometimes take their own advise and make use of the " Ignore " facility provided by the forum, then they wouldn't have to subject themselves to such "distressing " articles in the future.

Simple solution mate !!

I've noticed you've occasionally mentioned that you have not noticed that the particular individual of reference has disrespected the particular participant of reference.

Apparently, we have been perceiving quite a few of the comments made by that individual differently. Particularly, since I consider that when someone insinuates that someone else is more than likely putting on or faking of being seriously concerned and worried about the well being of that individuals father, when it seemed obvious that there had been occasions of serious concern and worry occurring in that individuals life related to that persons father becoming seriously ill and it was not certain what might eventually occur because of that.

Additionally, insinuation that someone may have also been putting on or faking of being seriously concerned or worried about the well being of some animals, when it seemed obvious that there were some occasions of serious concern and worry related to some animals becoming ill as well that the particpant of reference had been caring and concerned enough about to have been contributing certain amounts of financial support for, for quite a substantial amount of time now. In my opinion, those types of uncalled for comments of insinuation are certainly disrespect for someone, and those comments of insinuation have not been the only comments of disrespect made by the individual of reference. When someone disparages or insults someone else, that is also forms of disrespect in my opinion. 

As far as the constant repetitious comments of a negative nature that have been mentioned in the threads on a daily basis for sevaral years now, most of which are some of the same comments that have been being made and repeated over and over on a daily basis by the individual of reference, that in and of itself is also a way of disrespecting the participant of reference.   

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've noticed you've occasionally mentioned that you have not noticed that the particular individual of reference has disrespected the particular participant of reference.

Apparently, we have been perceiving quite a few of the comments made by that individual differently. Particularly, since I consider that when someone insinuates that someone else is more than likely putting on or faking when it seemed obvious that there had been occasions of serious concern and worry occurring in that indivuduals life related to that persons father becoming seriously ill and it was not certain what might eventually occur because of that, or that someone may have also been putting on or faking about when it seemed obvious that there were some occasions of serious concern and worry related to some animals becoming ill as well that the particpant of reference had been caring and concerned enough about to have been contributing certain amounts of financial support for, for quite a substantial amount of time now, in my opinion, that is certainly disrespect for someone, and those comments of insinuation have not been the only comments of disrespect made by the individual of reference. When someone disparages or insults someone else, that is also forms of disrespect in my opinion. 

As far as the constant repetitious comments of a negative nature that have been mentioned in the threads on a daily basis for sevaral years now, most of which are some of the same comments that have been being made and repeated over and over on a daily basis, that in and of itself is also a way of disrespecting the participant in reference.   

Sorry Nich' but we shall have to agree to disagree in this regard.

Disrespect is a subjective matter and depends on the sensitivity of the person receiving it or the person interpreting it.

I on one hand can see some of his points but in no way agree with all of them, you on the other hand don't agree with any of them even though you and I and several others over time have possibly voiced similar opinions. or you are just looking for a reason to justify your dislike of him.

You mention that the negative nature of the comments have been made over several years, I don't recall him posting negative comments that warranted special attention over several years although I concede I may not have bothered myself about them.

People should learn to accept mate that the forum isn't there just for everyone to try and outdo each other to declare their undying Love for Leora, and to declare how wonderful she is at all times. It's there for everyone's point of view good or bad, positive or negative, unless of course its posted in the " Leora Fan " thread.

As I know yourself and some others have pointed out in the past, the ignore facility is there for a reason. If it offends you then you have options mate.

Sorry to disagree with you mate. Just a different point of view.