B4 - General Topic 2021 #109 (November)

I think that even if all of the intentions were authentic and genuine so as everyone has a good time , it seemed to me like a “ pushed to be good “ gathering and I never felt any chemistry of this company tonight , but of course that’s my idea and shared opinion .

On a side note , Radi is a top class woman if she decides , her style and aura next to the others is just one category by herself . It is a pity she has kind of difficulties of trusting issues with other people and in my eyes she appears kind of “ believing / belonging “ in her own world .

Last but not least , Nana looked also great tonight , I just feel a bit bad as a man if this is an eternal game of cat and mouse with her guy , someone who isn’t shy , a great individual , polite and decent , funny , someone who is willing to be on cameras and the way I see it he is kind of a “ tool “ for Nana , at least in the villa and when he appears . 

I think this should be the apartment / villa for the ex B1 4 musketeers and with their genuine and authentic passion to respect and show all for the subscribers , it would have been the best candidates / tenants to restore the  “ lost glory “ of this residence . Let’s hope .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Not even in the mood to make the “ play by play “ calling action 😂with Nana and the guy as it has become a repeat of what to expect .. let’s see if Fior finally can become Danir … 😂🤣😂🤣 as he seems to be around the girls and trying to get one ( recently Harley .. ) 

• Sad 1