Leora - Home Activities #77

StnCld316

1 hour ago, J0kk3r said:

What she needs is her dog - can't remember her name, but she was the best friend she ever had...

It was an absolute personal decision by her ( I still doubt that she discussed it with Paul thoroughly .. ) to abandon anything she had in Russia ( both  good and bad things concerning her life there  ) in order to move in Europe and the western way of life which obviously and inevitably got her “charmed “ , “ fascinated “ , gave her the magic dust that she was always dreaming that she would get as a Queen with the results after more than two years being obvious in our screens and her daily life activities . 

The funny thing is if we could ask anyone here if it was US , YOU , ME , is this the way of life we would like to have ? Is this the way you would like to live ? Is this way of life the one that we would also adapt since as it seems is encouraged by the members here in daily basis ? I guess , like the majority of people here and the continuous supporting comments ,  they  would like to live like Leora , in an empty , undecorated , foreign and feeling lonely apartment , without real life friends and the only company inside the apartment an IPAD an IPhone and a TV … where am I wrong ? 

As per any animal inside the apartment , i think it is also a decision like the general rule that she has .. nobody enters this apartment except the queen herself , otherwise the attention will go away from her and the comments will be regarding anything or anyone else who would be “ stealing “ much of the attention which is centered all about her .. it is called vanity … 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Describí los 10 actos de Leora por día ... ya sea que ocurra uno de los 10 o no, es de poca importancia para mí. Aunque quiero que esté afuera porque entonces sé que al menos se divierte, disfruta de su vida y hace cosas de la vida diaria como todos y cada uno de nosotros mientras escapa de su prisión de lujo.

El apartamento de Leora carece de buen aura, estado de ánimo, sensación agradable, es deprimente para el anfitrión y aburrido como nada más ... por eso ella siempre está en sus redes sociales, una forma de estar con el mundo y no sentir la depresión que la soledad. crea. Y es por eso que pasa tantas horas fuera de su prisión, para sentirse VIVA e importante para la gente real y no para los amigos virtuales que tiene aquí. Pero su prisión es su lugar de trabajo y sus decisiones sobre cómo hacer su trabajo la han llevado a este callejón sin salida. 

Ella sabe exactamente lo que hay que hacer para cambiarlo de una vez por todas, pero a RLC HQ no le importa, no hay “castigos”, digamos por su desempeño, así que ¿por qué debería molestarse? 

Regresará más tarde en la noche, dependiendo de sus actividades al aire libre, continuará con su programa programado y eso es un día más que termina en los archivos de RLC. 

claro que lo conoce, pero no lo va a hacer, ella tiene su vida fuera de el apartamento, y a mi personalmente, lo que haga, deje de hacer fuera de el apartamento, corresponde a su vida privada; que yo sepa, la suscripción, no dice nada de lo que ocurra fuera de el apartamento, no debe preocuparnos.

otra cosa muy distinta, es lo que nosotros queremos, que ocurra, o deje de ocurrir dentro, y eso, tampoco esta en el contrato de RLC. si por un casual, a veces, hace alguna concesión, eso, amigo mío, es de agradecer, pues es por su cuenta.

que usted esta descontento, porque cree, que su dinero esta, mal gastado, en este apartamento, ya sabe lo que tiene que hacer 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It was an absolute personal decision by her ( I still doubt that she discussed it with Paul thoroughly .. ) to abandon anything she had in Russia ( both  good and bad things concerning her life there  ) in order to move in Europe and the western way of life which obviously and inevitably got her “charmed “ , “ fascinated “ , gave her the magic dust that she was always dreaming that she would get as a Queen with the results after more than two years being obvious in our screens and her daily life activities . 

The funny thing is if we could ask anyone here if it was US , YOU , ME , is this the way of life we would like to have ? Is this the way you would like to live ? Is this way of life the one that we would also adapt since as it seems is encouraged by the members here in daily basis ? I guess , like the majority of people here and the continuous supporting comments ,  they  would like to live like Leora , in an empty , undecorated , foreign and feeling lonely apartment , without real life friends and the only company inside the apartment an IPAD an IPhone and a TV … where am I wrong ? 

As per any animal inside the apartment , i think it is also a decision like the general rule that she has .. nobody enters this apartment except the queen herself , otherwise the attention will go away from her and the comments will be regarding anything or anyone else who would be “ stealing “ much of the attention which is centered all about her .. it is called vanity … 

To be fair, you can't compare the US, YOU or ME as we are not in her situation 

• Upvote 1