Leora - Home Activities #77

StnCld316

Another boring day in Leora’s Kingdom of Boredom with accessories the usual stuff .. IPhone , IPAD and the classical posing angles .. And let the hopes for everyone to watch till midnight if she masturbates or not … honestly ??? That’s the best she can do ? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Otro día aburrido en el Reino del Aburrimiento de Leora con accesorios, las cosas habituales ... iPhone, iPad y los clásicos ángulos de poses ... Y deja que las esperanzas de que todos miren hasta la medianoche si se masturba o no ... ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿Eso es lo mejor que puede hacer? 

no, dentro de un momento se ira; eso lo hace bien

Just now, ddhm said:

Another boring day in Leora’s Kingdom of Boredom with accessories the usual stuff .. IPhone , IPAD and the classical posing angles .. And let the hopes for everyone to watch till midnight if she masturbates or not … honestly ??? That’s the best she can do ? 

she does what the paesants like for that she will be the queen for ever

I Love You Puns GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, taxio said:

no, dentro de un momento se ira; eso lo hace bien

I described the 10 Leora Acts per day .. whether one of the 10 happens or not , it is of little importance to me . I do though want that she’s outside because then I know that at least she has fun , she enjoys her life and does daily life things like each and everyone of us while escaping her luxury prison.

Leora’s apartment lacks good aura , mood , pleasant feeling , it is depressing for the host and boring as nothing else that can be .. that’s why she is always by her socials , a way to be with the world and not feeling the depression that loneliness creates . And that’s why she spends so many hours away of her prison , so as she feels ALIVE and important for real people and not for virtual buddies that she has here . But her prison is her working place and her choices of how to do her job have led her to this dead end .. 

She knows exactly what needs to be done to change it once and for all , but RLC HQ don’t care , there are no “ punishments “ let’s say by her performance , so why should she bother ? 

She will come back later at night , depending on her outside activities , she will proceed with her programmed show and that’s one more day ending in the RLC archives .