US General Domestic Politics #38 Begins 11/02/21.

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Dumbest trend on Twitter ever:#ThankYouBrandon So the Democrats are trying to “fight back better” against #LetsGoBrandon & try to flip it w/ this ridiculous new hashtagWoman facepalmingWoman facepalming The irony is they’re still calling @potus “Brandon”. It makes me Thinking face if Joe now answers to “Brandon” in WH

So who gives a shit?  I'm pointing out economic upswings.  Aren't you happy that we are beginning to thrive?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Fact: the infrastructure bill passed in the Senate with 69 votes including 19 Republicans.  Fact: The Democrats can pass the infrastructure bill in the House without any Republican votes.  Fact: It is Democrats who are keeping the infrastructure bill from even being voted on in the House.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

So who gives a shit?  I'm pointing out economic upswings.  Aren't you happy that we are beginning to thrive?

Doesn't matter how much bullshit you and the news media spread anymore. The American people can see the truth in their everyday personal lives. Your propaganda, distortion of facts, and outright lies don't work anymore, little snowflake.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:
*-Under Biden we have added 5.6 million new jobs.
*-Wages have risen 4 %.
*-Unemployment went from Trump's all time high of 14.80 % in April of 2020, to below 5% today.
*-Stocks are up 16%.

But the media isn't talking about any of that.

So if the economy is doing so great why do we need trillions of more dollars in government stimulus spending?:huh:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

So if the economy is doing so great why do we need trillions of more dollars in government stimulus spending?:huh:

Because bridges are crumbling, roads are a mess, the climate is polluted, etc, etc, etc.

• Like 1