Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It look like Jasmin my be leaving in a day or 2 for good. She took her receipt with her today and a few day ago she was getting them ready and it look like she was planning to start getting her thing ready.

Yep, we know :)

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

you must be new here

yea I have only been following RLC for 2 1/2yrs I go back as far as when pregnant nora was here,i say no other girl has bitched about us fans and tried to be sure her roomates did not have fun like jas has

7 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

It look like Jasmin my be leaving in a day or 2 for good. She took her receipt with her today and a few day ago she was getting them ready and it look like she was planning to start getting her thing ready.

For sure?

Becca and now Jasmin. I'm running out of favorite girls here.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

come on now I was a member back then you cant tell me that when kami grabed kristies hand and shoved it down her shirt so she could feel her tits it was not sexual

Not according to Bill Clinton-anything short of intercourse is not sex-----   he got a BJ from Monica and said "I did not have sex with that woman"

• Upvote 3

Do you know what I am sure they (other girls) bitched we just didn't hear it. And I don't believe Jasmin deliberately stopped people having fun it was just bad timing and a bit of lack of awareness. It all started when she said to her BF she was not comfortable around nudity but she not only got over that but was naked around the flat as well. Others have pointed out to me that she is not the only one one to be seemingly phased by the nudity at first. When dancing started and she would not join in, the same with drinking - don't let a few sips fool you - it did cramp other girls' style. That was very obvious to me but she was not stopping them having fun, it was a side-effect of what she did so actually we cannot blame her for that. She had a bad contract and maybe when confronted with those of the others she felt a bit pissed - well we know she did - but Jasmin of November has not been bad at all. 

• Upvote 2

I would like to add something here because things are being said about Becca and Jasmin being real. I am not going to dispute but there does seem to be a simple equation here:

Introverts (although I am not sure we're quite seeing the real Jasmin because she sure does get her own way) are REAL and

Extroverts like My Belle are FALSE

No extroverts are real too. I don't see anything less real about My Belle :heart:'s dancing than Rebecca's camming - they are just different people which is the variety we were talking about earlier.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Do you know what I am sure they bitched we just didn't hear it. And I don't believe Jasmin deliberately stopped people having fun it was just bad timing and a bit of lack of awareness. It all started when she said to her BF she was not comfortable around nudity but she not only got over that but was naked around the flat as well. Others have pointed out to me that she is not the only one one to be seemingly phased by the nudity at first. When dancing started and she would not join in, the same with drinking - don't let a few sips fool you - it did cramp other girls' style. That was very obvious to me but she was not stopping them having fun, it was a side-effect of what she did so actually we cannot blame her for that. She had a bad contract and maybe when confronted with those of the others she felt a bit pissed - well we know she did - but Jasmin of November has not been bad at all. 

what about the night becca and bele were dancing and she came out and bitched about the music as if she had to get up in the morning or something that is the time I am talking about,oh and no listening to music we are going to watch tv every single night crap

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yea I have only been following RLC for 2 1/2yrs I go back as far as when pregnant nora was here,i say no other girl has bitched about us fans and tried to be sure her roomates did not have fun like jas has

I'm sure you meant Lora & Max.

• Upvote 1