Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

33 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think she done I seen when in B2 she was giving Massage  she was bot naked and on her knees you can see the hall thing 

That was from behind. I'm talking about from the front on the bed or the sofa. She's spread her legs in NV but it wasn't terribly clear.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Better remember it well.  It may be quite some time before you see it again.

Are you sure because we have 2 girls well acquainted who last night were involved in naked spanking and dry humping but into a naked arse and the spanker today has just made a big statement by putting her big black beballed dildo on prominent display. Don't underestimate My Belle :heart: going out with a bang. She was all over Michelle last night and if there's a nice fat bonus involved ... Like I said My Belle just needs the right girl.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are you sure because we have 2 girls well acquainted who last night were involved in naked spanking and dry humping but into a naked arse and the spanker today has just made a big statement by putting her big black beballed dildo on prominent display. Don't underestimate My Belle :heart: going out with a bang. She was all over Michelle last night and if there's a nice fat bonus involved ... Like I said My Belle just needs the right girl.

There is much more to come from Belle and Michelle together, im sure of it, last night was just a taster. No way is Belle going to spend every night on the couch when fun can be had.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

There is much more to come from Belle and Michelle together, im sure of it, last night was just a taster. No way is Belle going to spend every night on the couch when fun can be had.

Looks like she's still out of it from last night.. 

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Looks like she's still out of it from last night.. 

Are you surprised? But if Michelle visits again in the next couple of days with some Tequila, then you'll see My Belle :heart: perk up. Tomorrow probably will be another DH marathon but then hopefully party time with super sexy naked dancing and possibly, and this is the first time we can really say this for weeks, something more. It is just a shame Michelle did not arrive instead of Lara then the last month would probably have been a lot more exciting ... scrub that just exciting.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You should be used to that routine by now.  It's a nightly thing lately.     :biggrin:

It looked pretty sexy last night. Not seen a girl do more with another girl on their first night. Mind you Caro did a lot on her second night and did not really follow it up until Cover up Caro Night.