Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

6 minutes ago, meran said:

Jasmin and social ? 
She is  a party killer , unsocial . lazy piece of ass I have ever seen . 

What I mean is that she has social skills and can use them to achieve what she wants and that is clearly not to party.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

What I mean is that she has social skills and can use them to achieve what she wants and that is clearly not to party.

Negative. She cant do anything. 

All she can do is. Sit on couch, lay in bed, shit , sit on couch, sit on bed.  Play game on iPad , play with iPhone.

The most repeated status of camcaps is

Jasmin in bed, Jasmin out of bed and in the couch . Jasim out of couch and in bed.

and just keep repeating this.

3 minutes ago, meran said:

Negative. She cant do anything. 

All she can do is. Sit on couch, lay in bed, shit , sit on couch, sit on bed.  Play game on iPad , play with iPhone.

The most repeated status of camcaps is

Jasmin in bed, Jasmin out of bed and in the couch . Jasim out of couch and in bed.

and just keep repeating this.

That is not in any way indicative of a lack of social skills - it is merely how she is dealing with this situation. When Jasmin first came to a party at B2 she did not dance or join in, but at the meal before she held her own in the conversation with Lola's crowd. And when it comes to getting her way she is not backwards in coming forwards.

Within her own group she is probably extremely popular.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OT (MAYBE) but Michelle has just packed an overnight bag selected a few of her 25-30 sexy panties. Not sure if she put in the black mamba, but she's leaving B1 for what looks like a couple of days.

Maybe just a lingerie photo op-shoot were gonna miss it

27 minutes ago, meran said:

Negativo. Lei non può fare nulla. 

Tutto quello che può fare è. Sedersi sul divano, mettere a letto, merda, sedersi sul divano, seduto sul letto. Gioca gioco su iPad, giocare con iPhone.

Lo stato più ripetuta di camcaps è

Jasmin a letto, Jasmin dal letto e sul divano. Jasim di divano e sul letto.

E basta continuare a ripetere questo.

I hope michelle, if it goes in bc2, do not take climate cemetery
but that in turn bc2 bc2showlesbo !!!!

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Maybe just a lingerie photo op-shoot were gonna miss it

But this girl has 25-30 sexy panties - no Calvin's, no Granny Panties - I was like WOW!

At a photoshoot she would either taken none because they would be supplied or several whereas she just took 2 or 3 and then she put 1 of them on.