Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

We don't know, but if Michelle wants some fun with Belle there are better things to use than a dildo. Fingers, tongues, toes, a banana :biggrin:

I see you are a connoisseur Ben :biggrin: I am not a fan of toys and much prefer good old fashioned fingers and tongues. You want odds on something happening ... 3-1 against. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You will note that the door is open and they have gone to bed spectacularly early. If it was a sleepover they would go to bed later. Here is another a theory. the 2 girls have an assignment tomorrow and will have to be up early. But I stand by everything I said because we were not privy to this information and those who claim we misjudged Jasmin - I'm afraid you have to wipe out all the other evidence of the last 40 days first. Like I said who knows what is going on.

Belle took out her contacts and puts on the headphones to aid her to sleep, they must have plans early as its very out of character as she normally stays awake hours. Only theory that's remotely plausible to me at the moment. 

Edit that, now she cant sleep and is watching something lol

• Upvote 1

nothing is going to happen with these two for a few more days just as peoples who singed up for the orgy or right after subscriptions run out,like mine is hey got to give people a reason to renew their memberships again,that one goes out to the members who think rlc micromanages the events here to get the most money they can witch they might I just don't know myself one way or the other

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I see you are a connoisseur Ben :biggrin: I am not a fan of toys and much prefer good old fashioned fingers and tongues. You want odds on something happening ... 3-1 against. 

Yes I prefer girls to use the human touch rather than a cold piece of plastic. Having said that, in the case of Ilona she never would have bated openly without the dildo, so it has a time and a place :cool:

• Upvote 2

Adding to this plot which after my huge disappointment I am now finding intriguing is that Jasmin is in her bed with the light off - now why would that be?

Is she going with them? That doesn't make sense or is it a huge plan that has indeed fooled a poor sap like me - if so kudos to them.

BTW I am really enjoying the views of My Belle's arse.

Dildos have been used, also in games between girls ... But the most recent was between Lola and Rebecca, although not seen explicitly, but it is unequivocal, that the dildo appeared in his bed on several occasions. You can look at a photo that happened to me and I went up, Lola's last night in the house, he was hiding under a white cloth ... but at one point, the cloth moves and exposes the dildo ... The figure is clear on the sheets ...

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes I prefer girls to use the human touch rather than a cold piece of plastic. Having said that, in the case of Ilona she never would have bated openly without the dildo, so it has a time and a place :cool:

OMG We're agreeing LOL I know we agree on more than people would imagine.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Agregando a esta trama, que después de mi gran decepción ahora estoy encontrando intrigante es que Jasmin está en su cama con la luz apagada - ahora por qué sería?

¿Se va con ellos? Eso no tiene sentido o se trata de un enorme plan que de hecho ha engañado una savia pobre como yo - si es así que felicitaciones a ellos.

Por cierto, estoy disfrutando de las vistas de culo de mi Belle.

Do not lose sight of your hands.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Adding to this plot which after my huge disappointment I am now finding intriguing is that Jasmin is in her bed with the light off - now why would that be?

Is she going with them? That doesn't make sense or is it a huge plan that has indeed fooled a poor sap like me - if so kudos to them.

BTW I am really enjoying the views of My Belle's arse.

I really do think Belle and Michelle have a plan for the viewers, after the first night and Michelle flaunting her nighttime buddy I'm sure RLC know they run the risk of pissing off their viewers if nothing comes of it. I am definitely of the opinion that Michelle has been brought in to add spice to Barca, and I wouldn't be surprised if both Belle and Michelle are in close contact with RLC about what they plan to do - remember Belle said that her salary "is calculated differently" to the other girls

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I have actually never used a toy on a girl - I have had opportunities - but I love to work with what I've got otherwise I feel like a 3rd party. If a girl sits on my face, I'll be happy.