Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well my week just gets better and better. Now 4 days out of 8 I am out for a significant part of the day which I am sure mY Belle will choose to expose herself in. I really need to find a big Belle fan who I can trust and will cover me for those periods otherwise Belle's finale will be even worse.

Heart tests

Operation

Dentist as a tooth just fractured

Doctor's for heart review.

Just awful, awful timing.

Please Cam, My Belle :heart: and then my worries will be gone because I shall see you in all your glory.

Hope everything goes well for you.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kitek said:

Read it again. I edited my post to make it clear.

Thanks kitek. I though that was probably what you meant. But of course Jasmin's BF wants to sleep/sleeps with other girls so nothing appears hard and fast here.

• Upvote 1

@kitek thanks once again for your insight. Interesting stuff. 

Honestly Im surprised Anna doesn't have more fan fair, she's played a central role in two of the most famous nights in RLC history. 

Anna isn't really a finisher, meaning perhaps reluctant to go all the way with her advances but there's no denying her sensuality. 

I watch the video from the big party night from time to time (cough, cough) and from the almost 2:30 hours of video I have recorded my favourite scene isn't Megan, Rebecca and Bell as most might expect. It's Anna and Bell in Lola's bed off and on in the begging before everything really popped off. Incredibly sensual.

People only remember that Anna was the only girl that night that didn't go all the way with another female and ended up with the bearded fellow. But, Anna undoubtably got everything started by being the first in Barca history to start openly rubbing both Bell and Lola's pussies well before any full on lesbian sex took place. She was absolutely on fire that night. 

I for one am extremely excited to have her back if that is the case. Even if you don't fancy Anna in particular, greatness and great moments seem to follow her around.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

@kitek thanks once again for your insight. Interesting stuff. 

Honestly Im surprised Anna doesn't have more fan fair, she's played a central role in two of the most famous nights in RLC history. 

Anna isn't really a finisher, meaning perhaps reluctant to go all the way with her advances but there's no denying her sensuality. 

I watch the video from the big party night from time to time (cough, cough) and from the almost 2:30 hours of video I have recorded my favourite scene isn't Megan, Rebecca and Bell as most might expect. It's Anna and Bell in Lola's bed off and on in the begging before everything really popped off. Incredibly sensual.

People only remember that Anna was the only girl that night that didn't go all the way with another female and ended up with the bearded fellow. But, Anna undoubtably got everything started by being the first in Barca history to start openly rubbing both Bell and Lola's pussies well before any full on lesbian sex took place. She was absolutely on fire that night. 

I for one am extremely excited to have her back if that is the case. Even if you don't fancy Anna in particular, greatness and great moments seem to follow her around.

I would follow Anna around all day if my Mrs. didn't catch me. She was a good lookin' woman.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jas de vuelta en su cama ....

Because Jas excludes himself from the rest of the girls?
Not the most jealous man, he would realize that if he does not support his girl inside the house, she will not make money. And also, when she returns, she will make him responsible for her personal hell inside the house.
So, can you be jealous, but jealous and silly? That seems to me a great imbecility.

• Upvote 1