Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is just taking the piss now, 

That is very much my impression. Even the leaping on the bed was something she must know Belle does and she wasn't dancing like Jasmin can, she was leaping around like Belle.

And she can hardly claim she won't dance with girls after letting Becca massage her tits.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is very much my impression. Even the leaping on the bed was something she must no Belle does and she wasn't dancin g like Jasmin can, she was leaping around like Belle.

you know what if we are lucky enough to watch her dance, strip naked ,and show her pussy like Belle does, or even bate----I am all for it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

you know what if we are lucky enough to watch her dance, strip naked ,and show her pussy like Belle does, or even bate----I am all for it.

Happy did I read right now you talking that's what we like to see but she is long way away to do like Belle she can do if she wants to 

• Upvote 1

He will do nothing, surely she has read so many good things about Belle, as negative of her, and as has been said, it is a mockery of her. A not very mature attitude. But I also see it unjust, that because this girl, touches or starts dancing, forget everything she has done so far, or has stopped doing, rather.

• Upvote 2